Lip Sync Animations Not Working (Skyrim SE)

I am used to the lip sync during my Oldrim playthroughs and thus am inclined to use that over the facial animations, which I find to be very minor and off due to no movement during moans. However, for SE, lip sync just leaves everyone with an emotionless expression. Using both lip sync and facial animations (I know it says not recommended but thought I would just try it due to one not working at all) just does the facial animations like normal. 

Is there anything needed specially for lip sync in SE that I did not need in Oldrim? If not, any idea what might be causing it to not work?

Any assistance is appreciated.

(I could have sworn it was working when I tested it a couple days ago but that was done using all the Sexlab based mods installed, all new mods are unrelated to Sexlab from what I could tell so do not know what could have changed it)

Edited by Gameraustin5790
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 7:49 PM, Gameraustin5790 said:

I am used to the lip sync during my Oldrim playthroughs and thus am inclined to use that over the facial animations, which I find to be very minor and off due to no movement during moans. However, for SE, lip sync just leaves everyone with an emotionless expression. Using both lip sync and facial animations (I know it says not recommended but thought I would just try it due to one not working at all) just does the facial animations like normal. 

Is there anything needed specially for lip sync in SE that I did not need in Oldrim? If not, any idea what might be causing it to not work?

Any assistance is appreciated.

(I could have sworn it was working when I tested it a couple days ago but that was done using all the Sexlab based mods installed, all new mods are unrelated to Sexlab from what I could tell so do not know what could have changed it)

You could just use Sexlab ahegao, it has a mcm menu along with it. You can disable the tongue sticking out for the "player" "males"  and "females" so you can only have the expressions along with the voice sync option enabled by default