Is there a better alternative of Place everywhere mod ?

On 11/3/2021 at 7:25 AM, Marg597 said:

Is there something specific about Place Everywhere that you don't like?

One alternative might be Autohotkey Object Mover but I've never tried it, and I don't know if it replicates all the things that Place Everywhere does.  Also you'd want to read the sticky note in the posts section if you are using Windows 10.

Its just that i tend to avoid mods with lots of unresolved bug reports. Looking for mods that i could use alongwith main quest and building settlements so some stable placement mod is appreciated.

3 hours ago, Tinxi said:

Its just that i tend to avoid mods with lots of unresolved bug reports. Looking for mods that i could use alongwith main quest and building settlements so some stable placement mod is appreciated.

I just glanced through the bug report tab, and I would wager that many of those 125 bug reports are people that don't have a properly installed modding environment with various issues such as they haven't set up their mod manager and game to run as administrator, or they haven't got the latest version of F4SE running correctly, or they have file permissions issues with the ini file, etc. 

This mod should be safe to try and if it doesn't work / you don't want it, you can remove it in the middle of game play since it does not use an esp plugin file.