SL Aroused keywords for various armors

View File

What this mod does
Add BakaFactory's SexLab Aroused keywords to various standalone armors. I may add more in the future.

Requirements
SexLab Aroused SSE Modified by Bakafactory or OSL Aroused

And whichever armor you want to update:
[Dint 999] Nier Automata armor v1.5 (I'm not sure where I got the SE version, sorry)
Latex Witch

XN School Swimsuit (you need to convert this to SE, otherwise it won't work)

DX Leotard Collection

Legendary Armors  (optional physics)

Shinshi Armors + ENG patch for consistency. The keyword patch must be lower in the LO!

+ whatever the mods need (bodyslide, physics, etc).

How to use
Install with a Mod Manager (preferably MO2)
In the load order put it anywhere, it is ESL flagged.

Credits
Dint 999 for the Nier Automata armor
m4mk203 for the Latex Witch armor

XN for the School Swimsuit

Deserter X and hwybee4996 for DX Leorards and Legendary Armors

Shinshi - for Shinshi armor pack
BakaFactory/factoryclose - for the Modified SLA

ozooma10 - for OSL Aroused
ElminsterAU for SSEEdit

matortheeternal - for automation scripts in SSEEdit

belegost - for teaching me how to use them

Permissions
Keep it free.
Give credit if you use it.

Update history

v1.5

Added patch for Shinshi Armor pack. All Chest and Foot items are patched.

v1.4

Added patch for DX Legendary Armors

Older Updates:

Spoiler

v1.3

Added patch for DX Leotards

v1.2

Added patch for XN School Swimsuit

V1.1

Added Vanilla armor replacer keywords.

Warning! This will make ALL vanilla armor erotic in the eyes of BAKA mods!

Initial Release

- keywords for Nier Automata 2B armor
- keywords for Latex Witch armor

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/02/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SL Aroused Baka version or OSL Aroused
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by monsta88
Update
1 hour ago, ascendentkunglao said:

Uhhh, am I confused which vanilla armor replacer? lol

All. Basically every armor counts as erotic with this patch. So even if you use only some sexy Dark Brotherhood armor, NPCs will see a simple Iron Armor as lewd.

Edited by monsta88
1 hour ago, lampard said:

Can you show/teach how to add keyword using SSEEdit step by step?

I'm too lazy for that, sorry. I googled it, I'm not sure it will help, it assumes that you know some basic things about armors and SSEEdit already.

Edit: I just remembered. Bakafactory made a tutorial about this. It is a pdf, and you can download it from the same place as the SL Aroused baka version.

Edited by monsta88
  • 2 months later...

Just curious what keywords this mod adds, specifically to latex witch. I'm gonna give it a try but it'd be nice to know to make sure I've got everything installed correctly, listing them in the mod description would be a nice little quality of life addition ;) 

On 2/3/2022 at 2:25 AM, H Bof said:

Just curious what keywords this mod adds, specifically to latex witch. I'm gonna give it a try but it'd be nice to know to make sure I've got everything installed correctly, listing them in the mod description would be a nice little quality of life addition ;) 

I don't remember, probably EroticArmor and Latex related ones. The requirement is in the Requirements section. Other than that, of course you need the Baka mods to react to these keywords, but they are not hard requirements.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just on question about this BAKA Edition with the Additional Keywords.

which Mods use these additional Keywords?

I meand doesn't make much sense to use this mod (or edit other armor mods)

if I don't have a Mod thats looking for these Keywords.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 3:46 PM, Chlodwig said:

Just on question about this BAKA Edition with the Additional Keywords.

which Mods use these additional Keywords?

I meand doesn't make much sense to use this mod (or edit other armor mods)

if I don't have a Mod thats looking for these Keywords.

AFAIK so far only BAKA's mods use them. Babodialogue, etc.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for this! I was lost for words because I really want to use BD replacer armors for time to time as well. If you have time, can you also add keywords for the robes as well? Even if you don't I still want to forward my utmost thanks! Please be well! ^^

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, harryscrowtem said:

tried figuring this out in sseedit myself and it was way beyond my skills, so im very grateful that you are sharing this! thank you very much ?
do you happen to know if the vanilla armor keyword replacer would work with cathedral armory?
thanks again ?

Adding more than a couple of keywords to armour or clothing is tedious as hell, but not too hard once you wrap your head  around how it works, construction kit however is much better, providing you can get it to work as you can copy and paste entire stacks of keywords from one item to another, so you can pretty much go its a bikini bottom, add all of the keywords, now copy them all the just go down the armour list and paste this keyword list to each bikini bottom, done, then just repeat that for each type so to speak, a bit easier.

There is a synthesis patcher that will just add keywords as as patch file for all you armour mods in one click and go type item, but synthesis can be a bit of a pain sometimes to get running.

On 6/6/2023 at 5:07 AM, ahsdg said:

for the vanilla armors keywords, does it cover enchanted armors as well?

Basic armours only, not even the enchanted versions of them either just the base armours, no robes either, the problem with keywords for vanilla re-placer is those keywords will to some extent depend on which re-placer you are using.

Edited by Varithina
7 hours ago, Varithina said:

Adding more than a couple of keywords to armour or clothing is tedious as hell, but not too hard once you wrap your head  around how it works, construction kit however is much better, providing you can get it to work as you can copy and paste entire stacks of keywords from one item to another, so you can pretty much go its a bikini bottom, add all of the keywords, now copy them all the just go down the armour list and paste this keyword list to each bikini bottom, done, then just repeat that for each type so to speak, a bit easier.

There is a synthesis patcher that will just add keywords as as patch file for all you armour mods in one click and go type item, but synthesis can be a bit of a pain sometimes to get running.

thanks for sharing this info, i was prepared for tedium with adding the keywords in, but i couldn't even figure out how to add slar as the master to armors. so i decided to just give up as i am just a simple mod user, not a mod maker ? i imagine the creation kit is also above my modding intelligence so i'd rather not mess with something im not knowledgeable enough to understand lol i did download synthesis and mins patch as a last resort if monsta88's patch somehow doesn't work (hopefully it does not come to that)

8 hours ago, harryscrowtem said:

thanks for sharing this info, i was prepared for tedium with adding the keywords in, but i couldn't even figure out how to add slar as the master to armors. so i decided to just give up as i am just a simple mod user, not a mod maker ? i imagine the creation kit is also above my modding intelligence so i'd rather not mess with something im not knowledgeable enough to understand lol i did download synthesis and mins patch as a last resort if monsta88's patch somehow doesn't work (hopefully it does not come to that)

Adding the master is not too hard but not exactly intuitive to say the least, load all the mods you want to in sseedit, then when its done its thing, left click the mod you want to add the master file to, do not open the mods contents up you just want to select the actual mods esp name, then right click and you should get the menu list pop up, add master should be one of the options.