Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

Did you huys notice the difference? Left is any costume unpacked, right is the cut costume. It's missing the other half of the texture which is the "wet effect" texture. If someone could take the "wet effect" textures from the left, replace the right side ones and pack them into a new gmpk...

123.png

Edited by able1214
21 minutes ago, able1214 said:

Did you huys notice the difference? Left is any costume unpacked, right is the cut costume. It's missing the other half of the texture which is the "wet effect" texture. If someone could take the "wet effect" texture and put on the cut costumes and then they should work properly...BTW, they all do have the same vertical resolution.

123.png

What script was used to open the textures of PC version?

I think i have found on some forum how to fully extract wii u models and textures and also fix the textures, i havent fully tested it and wont be able until tommorow, i will start testing tomorrow

So in order to compare files, what have you used to unpack GMPK for PC and what have you used to unpack g1m and g1t for PC

And when testing tomorrow, what should i use to repack everything for pc version?

I can try playing wii u texture for wet inside the PC version if i know how to unpack and repack PC version files, for wii u i think i have found solution

12 minutes ago, tonimajmun2001 said:

What script was used to open the textures of PC version?

I think i have found on some forum how to fully extract wii u models and textures and also fix the textures, i havent fully tested it and wont be able until tommorow, i will start testing tomorrow

So in order to compare files, what have you used to unpack GMPK for PC and what have you used to unpack g1m and g1t for PC

And when testing tomorrow, what should i use to repack everything for pc version?

I can try playing wii u texture for wet inside the PC version if i know how to unpack and repack PC version files, for wii u i think i have found solution

Cethleann for gmpks, Noesis with g1t plugin for g1m and g1t.

11 minutes ago, able1214 said:

I haven't got to the part for repacking, that's why I'm asking here...replacing the texture is easy, if they can be packed then it should work.

I can try getting wii u textures tomorrow, i just hope they arent much lower quality than the remaster.

Its almost 2 am in my country so im going to sleep soon, will let you know tomorrow if i was able to get wii u textures

Just a small discovery before i log off for the night

Swimsuits are also in EU and US version of the switch rom!!!!

Im gonna guess that PC version is the only one without those left over swimsuit files for some reason

It would be great if we could check other version but afaik xbox one and xbox series consoles cannot be dumped and ps5 cannot be dumped so the only other version where we could potentionly find the complete non broken files is ps4 as ps4 disc games can be dumped

12 minutes ago, tonimajmun2001 said:

I can try getting wii u textures tomorrow, i just hope they arent much lower quality than the remaster.

Its almost 2 am in my country so im going to sleep soon, will let you know tomorrow if i was able to get wii u textures

Sure, I just did a detailed compare of the textures, looks like the copy paste method won't work. Although most of the wet textures are the same, a lot of are unique, such as clothing and body parts that can't be simply copy and pasted...So I will wait for tomorrow haha

12 minutes ago, able1214 said:

Sure, I just did a detailed compare of the textures, looks like the copy paste method won't work. Although most of the wet textures are the same, a lot of are unique, such as clothing and body parts that can't be simply copy and pasted...So I will wait for tomorrow haha

Also remember that some textures have the black water effects on them, so some of them might be 1/3rd their expected size. One would think you could use the Wii U textures but unfortunately you cannot due to the Wii U swizzle that they're compiled as.

47 minutes ago, able1214 said:

I haven't got to the part for repacking, that's why I'm asking here...replacing the texture is easy, if they can be packed then it should work.

Parapapa said earlier this thread that texture extraction and replacement can be done with 3DMigoto.

Also, Gust_Tools new update says that added support to Fatal Frame 

Captura de pantalla 2021-11-02 195018.png

13 minutes ago, linkhuesitos said:

Parapapa said earlier this thread that texture extraction and replacement can be done with 3DMigoto.

Also, Gust_Tools new update says that added support to Fatal Frame 

Captura de pantalla 2021-11-02 195018.png

I'm unfamiliar with 3D migoto, where does it extract out meshes and textures, and how does it inject them back in?

6 minutes ago, linkhuesitos said:

I don't have idea too.

I have never used 3DMigoto.

Right, well atm, from what I see in that gust_loop project, it extracts out the textures from G1T files like ffsnt, but I don't see how it will re-pack the files into the G1T.

Edited by sorwah
3 minutes ago, sorwah said:

Right, well atm, from what I see in that gust_loop project, it extracts out the textures from G1T files like ffsnt, but I don't see how it will re-pack the files into the G1T.

It says that you need to drop the g1t file to unpack and drop the folder with the DDSs to repack it on the gust_g1t.exe.

21 minutes ago, linkhuesitos said:

It says that you need to drop the g1t file to unpack and drop the folder with the DDSs to repack it on the gust_g1t.exe.

8 minutes ago, parapara said:

If you simply want to extract and repack dds files from g1t files, you can do it with G1t RePack.

Thanks for the tip

If you want to add some advice ...

I will tell you the MOD procedure using 3DMigoto.
* Explained using MIU's swimsuit as an example.
* 3DMigoto can be used as it is from Bullet Girls.

1) Unpack the gmpk file with ffsnt.

gmpk2.png.e062ac0bd9e1c764c22032a2de19fec1.png

2) Change the header of the extracted g1m file to 29.

gm1_1.png.b9626cb2a523cf1bcde01b160f72e506.pnggm1_2.png.f744c5d3a10742eaa7c8791950dfa86e.png

3) Extract the mesh with g1mtools_1.2 in id + vd format from the g1m file with the header changed to 29.

gm1_3.png.af7f6ec33167763cd0adc8451d3e6e99.png

gm1_4.png.1d6cc34813280e6794559d12a237f3d7.png

4) Import the mesh (both id and vd) you want to edit with the blender.
* This time, I will explain with the mesh of the swimsuit part.

gm1_5.thumb.png.301936fed61f40f54cfe600d3f2891f3.png

gm1_6.thumb.png.6fecf9e245cc5dfc9fcce5e3c939cf94.png

5) Removed the swimsuit T-shirt.

gm1_7.thumb.png.0727a209f9c633cb6f2476c4bbfcd15b.png

6) Export to the original file with Blender Export.

7) Place the MOD with 3DMigoto.

* The texture of the image is extracted with 3DMigoto.

gm1_8.png.44ff0218646001d69b580ef96a5de4ae.png

? The T-shirt has disappeared in the game.

20211103113000_1.jpg.aaf022b4638c9a95ac976365ae41ae19.jpg

9) If you edit the texture, you can replace it with your favorite color.

20211103093541_1.jpg.07b55382edfec879b3d7574473d9616a.jpg

20211103093507_1.jpg.85584fc1a53d612515e183d4aa1a46d4.jpg

8 minutes ago, parapara said:

? The T-shirt has disappeared in the game.

20211103113000_1.jpg.aaf022b4638c9a95ac976365ae41ae19.jpg

If it's not too much trouble for you, could you edit/share the character models of Yuri and Miu's t-shirt swimsuits without the t-shirt? I've been waiting for mods of their new swimsuits without the t-shirt when I saw moderchan's version of Yuri's t-shirtless swimsuit but they've yet to release it or if they have any plans to. I'm not a modder so I can't follow your guide.

17 minutes ago, Nemesisbg23 said:

where can i find them tools to unpack and pack the character models i wanna try and make some mods ?

To Export the game files:

Cethleann - Unpack the GMPK Files

Noesis (with G1M Plugin) - Unpack the models (G1M Files)

Gust Tooks - Unpack the Textures (G1T Files)

To Import files into the game:

Gust Tool - Repack the textures into G1T Files

G1mtool - Repack .ib and .vb files into G1M Files

The only one I'm not really sure is how repack the G1M and G1T files into a GMPK file.