Had a fully modded perfectly running setup. Now need help. My load order after vortex.

So as title states, I had a perfectly running setup for over a year. Literally ran into zero problems getting it running. It so happens that when I don't play a game for a while, for like a few months or more, it seems to break. Happens with all the few games I play from Steam. I ALWAYS have to fix a game when playing for the first time after hiatus. Fallout 4 was the game this time. Everything seems to be good now except hooking the sex animations. A lot of packs installed, and all their additional requirements. This is the LO after Vortex does its suggestions. I originally installed them in a certain order, and they were in the 280+ range. Vortex doesn't care. Is there an issue with the LO?

Otherwise, I guess it's another hiatus. But I havent played Skyrim in months either, I fully expect it to not work correctly, even though it was fine last play. 

1 hour ago, diegoaccord said:

Everything seems to be good now except hooking the sex animations. A lot of packs installed, and all their additional requirements. This is the LO after Vortex does its suggestions. I originally installed them in a certain order, and they were in the 280+ range. Vortex doesn't care. Is there an issue with the LO?

Hi,

You may want to take a look at the Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide

It specifies the load order for the adult mods, so you might need to go through and move some stuff around manually after using the mod manager sorting feature.  My understanding is that Vortex has LOOT built in, but I imagine it doesn't have the adult mods sorted correctly.  Also there have been some changes with updates and patches for adult mods so you may want to check out the sections where it talks about mods to not use, and also a couple of the animation packs have received recent updates.