AAF menu and HUD not responding?!

I've done more testing under a nigh infinite number of different setups to solve a list of issues longer than a super mutant's dick but I'll skip some and keep things simple.

AAF menu loaded a bit then disappeared after first install + game test. Some animations, through AAF / Violate, could be activated successfully.

On my second day of trouble shooting I found a forum where a user suggested uninstalling AAF(only), launching a new game, saving, exiting, installing AAF again, launch and play the new save. This was a solution to the male body female head issue.(which worked by the way, but only for that save)

Doing this resulted in AAF menu not only showing up but being fully usable in the pre-war sections of F4. More testing resulted in the menu no longer showing up or responding to the [Home] key after stepping on the vault door/pad.

I usually just bash my head into these things until something breaks but I've been at this for days and am at wits end. As stated above I do not have any menu/UI mods to conflict with AAF, which I've seen as the response to every forum talking about this issue. Of course it works at the beginning of the game and stops at the vault elevator so that wouldn't fit anyway.

So I don't know what to do.

Thx.

PS:

-Have almost everything else working. Just down to AAF menu.

-Have tried the big guide troubleshooting. Stop/Wait/Start quest console command, for example.

Edited by Xion22