So I switched over to osa and installed ostim osex etc

When I did that and ran fnis I encountered an error 2012. Did a run through of disabling them individually but each time I got the error. I know I followed required installs for each file and sorted the order as best I could. Should of grabbed a screen of the before test run of fnis I do before adding animation intensive mods as it was running fine no idea where these files poofed too or if they got removed from another file being overwritten but there were no nasty warnings. Pictured are the order I placed them in per Mo2 suggestion and the other is what happens when I run it even as it was before I enabled them. Should've left it alone I had it running fine. Any help would be appreciated. 

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Never mind it broke my bhunp body need drastic help urgently. Been testing and trying to reload reset undo various mods with no luck. Ran every tool I could removed large and small conflict mods. I'm tired and going to leave this mess till after work tomorrow. Any help or advice would be insanely helpful.