Player Character Missing Textures.

See the thing that looks like a lightning bolt?  some of them have red lines under it?  It's in the "conflicts" part of the table on the left hand side of your mod manager.  It looks like you are using CBBE, and something is getting overwritten there.  double click that lightning bolt to see.  If you have any other "skin" mods, check for conflicts there.  You want to see which files are "winning" and "losing"

p.s. It's hard to read, the way you have it posted, but also my eyesight sucks.  you may try and export a plugin list instead in a text file and attach that.  Also I suggest putting any larger pictures in spoiler tags, so they take up less real estate (in this economy?  free real estate.)

1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

See the thing that looks like a lightning bolt?  some of them have red lines under it?  It's in the "conflicts" part of the table on the left hand side of your mod manager.  It looks like you are using CBBE, and something is getting overwritten there.  double click that lightning bolt to see.  If you have any other "skin" mods, check for conflicts there.  You want to see which files are "winning" and "losing"

p.s. It's hard to read, the way you have it posted, but also my eyesight sucks.  you may try and export a plugin list instead in a text file and attach that.  Also I suggest putting any larger pictures in spoiler tags, so they take up less real estate (in this economy?  free real estate.)

I could post the modlist but it's upside down for some reason, the only skin that i have is the 8K one: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28809.

You could try reinstalling (use 'replace' button) that skin texture mod and make sure to choose cbbe Atomic Beauty in the installer, because it looks like it's already at a higher priority level as far as I can tell.  I don't know what other options there are in the installer, but if you aren't using unique player then make sure you aren't installing support for it through the skin texture installer.

Edit: sorry just saw you are using Atomic Beauty so maybe there's an option for it in your skin texture installer

Edited by Marg597