On 11/6/2021 at 3:36 PM, Ahegao said:

It looks very interesting, but says it is not special edition compatible. Do you know if anyone's tested converting it yet?

Morphology works with SE without converting it. I had it working on my game for a while, that was before the debuffs were put into place that were placed on the morphs. 

On 1/19/2022 at 7:02 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Morphology works with SE without converting it. I had it working on my game for a while, that was before the debuffs were put into place that were placed on the morphs. 

Can confirm that Morphology and Transformative Elixirs are working as of last week. Even in the AE version of the game

On 11/27/2021 at 11:22 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

How would I go about converting this for BHUNP?

First you install CBBE so that you can load all in SSEdit, then you add RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp as a master and remove RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp.

I did that and it works fine for me.

• 2 weeks later...

only looted a single elixir so far, not seeing them at alchemist and not showing up as recipe at alchemy table.  But used additem mod to try them out, and it's pretty funny!  I would really like to see these added to a larger mod, like maybe Troubles of Heroine/sexlab confabulation/pama's prison.  Imagine if Brynjolf sold these elixirs as falmerblood, and tricked the women of Riften into bigger breasts!  Or after restraining or whipping you guard gave you "healing" potion that is actually larger breasts elixir. ?  I could see this being added to devious, although I stopped playing devious mods awhile back due to glitches messing with my playthrough.  What about adding it to toys?  Nipple piercing comes with elixir that expands nipple, that sort of thing.  There could be an entire mages college quest to find missing alchemy recipes, and when you find them, the teachers task you to make several of each potion and make you drink them as their test subject.  Or as a racier version of Brelyna's quest.  Going to the Thalmor party, Delphine gives you 3 potions to drink first, to help you 'get by' the guards, ? and you didn't realize until too late she meant for you to seduce the guards.  So many possibilities to use these elixirs with other quests.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 5:33 PM, aldksoken said:

First you install CBBE so that you can load all in SSEdit, then you add RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp as a master and remove RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp.

I did that and it works fine for me.

Could you elaborate on this? I'm trying to convert this to BHUNP for myself but i have almost no experience with SSEdit and stuff.

• 5 months later...
On 2/10/2022 at 4:03 PM, Grafenstein said:

Would it be possible to add potion functionality to affect SOS sliders too? Or would those be incompatible with the code for some reason?

Even better. A potion that adds or removes a random shlong. But yes that would be nice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 1:59 PM, ForgottenGlory said:

I just uploaded v1.1.1 which makes elixirs much more common. Almost every alchemist should have at least one elixir for sale, sometimes more. They should also appear more frequently in chest loot.

Are you certain this now works as intended? I added the 1.1.1 version to my load order which never had any other version of Transformative Elixirs installed and have yet to see a single potion after 6+ dungeon clears. I've also visited 4 vendors and they've only had the Leek elixir in stock, no others.

On 12/3/2022 at 11:03 PM, DuskWorlder said:

Are you certain this now works as intended? I added the 1.1.1 version to my load order which never had any other version of Transformative Elixirs installed and have yet to see a single potion after 6+ dungeon clears. I've also visited 4 vendors and they've only had the Leek elixir in stock, no others.

If you really want the nitty gritty, here's a full example:

LootBanditChestPotions15 has an 85% chance for there to be no potion at all.

If there is a potion, it then selects from 1 of 6 potion lists (16% chance for the TFE list).

Then the TFE list has a 30% chance for there to be no TFE.

Compounding percentages being what they are, it works out to a ~1.7% chance for there to be a TFE in that chest.

LootBanditChestPotions100 has a 100% chance for there to be a potion, so we can skip that first one.

Since there's a guaranteed potion, it only has to pick from 1 of 6 potion lists (16% chance for the TFE list)

And then TFE does its 30% chance of no TFE potion. 

This example works out to a 11.2% chance for there to be a TFE. 

Before the buff in 1.1.1, the odds were even lower. (0.9% in the first example and 6.4% in the second) I felt that approximately doubling the rate at which they appear warranted the "much more common" wording in my post when I uploaded 1.1.1, sorry if it was unclear. They are still fairly difficult to come across, just not as difficult. Also note that the values in the examples are for unrefined potions, refined potions are still quite rare (but do still appear more commonly than before).

This value may also be too low for some people. It's easy enough to change in xEdit if you want them to be more common. Just change the "LVLD - Chance None" value in the TFEPotionsAll and TFERefinedPotionsAll leveled item lists.

No idea why the merchants would have the same elixirs in stock though, that seems... odd. Perhaps just unlucky, it's hard to say for sure.

Regardless, my hope is that the next update to this mod will have an MCM where you can tweak all the values (chance to find potions, maximum morph value, etc)  - I just need to find the time to do it.

Edited by ForgottenGlory

I am finding a small assortment of potions at the alchemy shops, such as compaction and normality.  But not getting any from loot chests so far.   You may want to adjust that; I would suggest that bandit chests should have things like the bigger breast, nipple and bum potions because, well, they're bandits and that may be what they like.

I've just uploaded v1.2.0 that adds an MCM thanks to MCM Helper and Address Library. The MCM options are as follows:

• Chance of None (Unrefined) [Default 30%]
  • Chance of None (Refined) [Default 60%]
  • Max Body Size [Default 2.0]
  • Min Body Size [Default -0.5]
  • Max Nipple Size [Default 1.3]
  • Min Nipple Size [Default -0.5]

The "Chance of None" options aren't perfect but it's a start until I can figure out how to change it into a more accurate "this is the actual percent of chests that will have the elixirs". I'll admit I'm not 100% sure how to achieve that but I'll keep looking into it.

For a more detailed description of how "Chance of None" works and translates into odds of dropping an elixir, check this post.

Edited by ForgottenGlory
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just uploaded v1.2.1 that should fix the MCM issue. Sorry for the delay, for whatever reason LL didn't notify me that people were replying to this topic.

Changelog:

• (Probably) Fixed MCM not functioning.
  • Changed the way elixirs are distributed so the "Chance of None" is now a true percentage.

To explain further, elixirs are now directly added to alchemist containers and treasure chests. The "Chance of None" now directly applies to your chance to find an elixir, instead of the compounding percentages nonsense. So if you set it to 95 in the MCM, it will translate to a 5% chance to find an elixir.

To somewhat compensate for this change, I've changed the defaults for TFE to a 15% chance to find a regular elixir and a 5% chance to find a refined one. (Almost) Any treasure chest can contain unrefined elixirs. Only boss chests can contain refined elixirs but can also include unrefined elixirs. Alchemist merchants can have anywhere from 0 to 6 unrefined elixirs and 0 to 3 refined elixirs. Khajiit caravan merchants can have anywhere from 0 to 5 unrefined elixirs and 0 to 3 refined elixirs.

If you get a situation where you've set the chance to find an elixir to 100% and still don't find any, you likely need to use xEdit to make a patch for this mod to resolve CONT conflicts.

Edited by ForgottenGlory