I can't remove heavy cuffs from DD

Hi,

Unfortunately the stock Devious Devices 2.0 has some issues, I think I've run into that one myself.  But it is finally getting a community update.  So I'm not sure if you are using 2.0, or any of the previous updates like the Recursive update or the script library update which are available in the support thread.  But there are 3 new release clients as of this month if you want to try them, or you can wait a little bit longer for the finalization of the community patch which should be available on the main mod's download page when it's ready.  It might be best to wait unless you are feeling adventurous, because there are a few steps to take with the current update process.

It's probably best to update if you are starting a new character or have not encountered any DD in your game yet.  So this might not help your immediate situation. Here's the mega link for the Devious Devices RC3 community patch, it replaces the full version of DD.  Then you'd need to merge RC4 patch into that, and RC5 patch into that, and also update Torture Devices to the latest beta.