LE Getting Started with HDT-SMP

I've installed this before on Special Edition, but my Legendary Edition can actually run at a smooth 60 fps.  To be clear, I want to set this up for Legendary Edition, not Special Edition.  Pretty much all the tutorials I've found online have been for Special Edition.  The one tutorial for Legendary Edition I did find provided dead links to HDT Framework and HDT Physics extensions.  I say dead links because the guide author, in their infinite wisdom, provided links to r/ModPiracy, which has since been permanently banned from the website.  Reverse Google Searching for these files dead ends into Special Edition Mods, which are incompatible with Legendary Edition.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  I'm basically starting from scratch, but am able to download the SMP file for CBBE once I have the framework set down.

Also,

99% of the jiggle presets (especially the ones that say they're realistic) are mega cringe and indicate that the mod author has never seen a woman.  I found one preset that I liked (again, for Special Edition) called "Firm HDT-SMP and CBP Settings for CBBE", which I really liked.  Is there an equivalent setup for Legendary Edition?  Assuming I even get that far.