I have been using the Succubus Race mod from Nikitaa_ ever since I started playing Skyrim LE, and I really do not want to play any other race.  Recently, I decided to update my Succubus Race mod from V1.5 to v1.7.5; unfortunately, this is making me lose one of the features I really liked.  I miss the succubus face presets.  I tried to get my new character as close to how I had them before, but I can't get it to where I like it without those settings.  I tried other presets, but none of them work right (because of racial dependencies), or they just aren't good enough.  Is there anyone that might be willing to combine that one aspect of v1.5 with all the v1.7.5?  I tried to do it on my own, but I just can't seem to get it to work.  I messaged Nikitaa_, on here, but they haven't responded, and haven't been on since May.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.