Barotrauma Adult Mods?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
9 hours ago, szeromek said:

Aaaaand it's gone, sad. Managed to download it but still, sad.

You manage to track down what folder it is, in the workshop mods?

I haven't closed my Barotrauma in fear that it might be shadow unloaded before I can make a local download version.

*Edit*

I found it and made my local copy. For anyone else wondering, it's folder: 2851573357

Edited by 25angryblackmen
Found what I was originally looking for.
12 hours ago, 25angryblackmen said:

I haven't closed my Barotrauma in fear that it might be shadow unloaded before I can make a local download version.

*Edit*

I found it and made my local copy. For anyone else wondering, it's folder: 2851573357

Are you able to post it?

4 hours ago, clacalc said:

Are you able to post it?

https://mega.nz/file/HcVBUD5J#J7k7HwLPI-pBVbqKck7OoPZqsob4ZgEJ9GznZOqTcAo

First time actually uploading something on Mega. Let me know if it's good or not.

Cheers.

*Edit*

FYI, this is the version before they removed all the clothing.
To "do" the "deed", you basically use the creature attack button. The hitbox for it seems pretty wonky, but if you hear a thunk or someone starts falling over? You hit your mark.

Hopefully they reupload or someone takes up the torch. ?

Edited by 25angryblackmen
Added information and details no one asked for.
2 hours ago, 25angryblackmen said:

https://mega.nz/file/HcVBUD5J#J7k7HwLPI-pBVbqKck7OoPZqsob4ZgEJ9GznZOqTcAo

First time actually uploading something on Mega. Let me know if it's good or not.

Cheers.

*Edit*

FYI, this is the version before they removed all the clothing.
To "do" the "deed", you basically use the creature attack button. The hitbox for it seems pretty wonky, but if you hear a thunk or someone starts falling over? You hit your mark.

Hopefully they reupload or someone takes up the torch. ?

doesnt appear on my mod list for some reason, i dunno why.

28 minutes ago, EaglePhntm said:

doesnt appear on my mod list for some reason, i dunno why.

Looks like it has to be placed in the local mods list, eg: "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Barotrauma\LocalMods"

Just extract and place as is. It should appear as shown in the attached image.

If there's still issues, my brother/sister in degeneracy. I know not how to help.

Pain.png

Yes, unfortunately this mod has been removed. Thanks for providing the link, 25angryblackmen

The author of the mod was going to improve it and add an English translation, but it seems they got reported. As far as i know, there are no interactions with any creatures. With the help of injections and items, you can give your character sexual features and pregnancy. However, one pregnancy seems to be fatal (character dies when her belly swells badly). There also seems to be no birth scenes

So yeah, hopefully they reupload or someone takes up the torch and release it with more content 

I actually managed to get in touch with one of the people. They removed it because people spread it to people that didn't want such a mod. Ya know, cuz Baro makes you install a server's mods. And you can get in trouble for that in China sooo... They went with the safe option and are keeping it private. Which is super sad '^'. Because there will be updates, we're never gonna see them though.

Edit:

I mean, they didn't say it'll never come back. But I wouldn't hope for it too much.

Edited by SaintHusky
On 8/26/2022 at 3:10 AM, 25angryblackmen said:

*Edit*

That's exactly what happened to me. It deleted itself. Luckily someone uploaded it for a day on the workshop and I backed that up.
I've also got a.. submod? I'm not sure what to call it, I'm not even too sure what it adds. I think it lays the foundations for outpost events, wreck events and other smexy stuff. It's from the original author's friend and I'd say they're better left unnamed because of the whole China-thinks-horny-bad stuff.

Edit:

There seems to be one outpost event in it.

Edited by SaintHusky

@SaintHusky that's unfortunate, but reassuring news. I can't remember their steam names, but would you be able to see if they give their permission for others to try and build upon what they established? I'm no coder or artist, but I guess I could play the part of a cash cow (to an extent). Hire someone to get the thing rolling.

As for submods, I played around with load orders of mods and etc. I managed to get partial functionality with EuropaWaifu++. That being said, can't do the "creature attack". Nor do any of the transformations take visual effect, for obvious reasons.

I'm tired of just being a lurker, I wish to give back to my fellow degenerates.

On 8/27/2022 at 12:05 AM, 25angryblackmen said:

Looks like it has to be placed in the local mods list, eg: "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Barotrauma\LocalMods"

Just extract and place as is. It should appear as shown in the attached image.

If there's still issues, my brother/sister in degeneracy. I know not how to help.

Pain.png

huh thanks i'll see if it works

6 hours ago, SaintHusky said:

That's exactly what happened to me. It deleted itself. Luckily someone uploaded it for a day on the workshop and I backed that up.
I've also got a.. submod? I'm not sure what to call it, I'm not even too sure what it adds. I think it lays the foundations for outpost events, wreck events and other smexy stuff. It's from the original author's friend and I'd say they're better left unnamed because of the whole China-thinks-horny-bad stuff.

Edit:

There seems to be one outpost event in it.

EA-HI.zip 8.88 MB · 4 downloads

this file, are we meant to like merge them with the original or something, i checked em out in char editor and they didnt have clothes with this on, and i cant enable both mods in same order so.

17 hours ago, EaglePhntm said:

this file, are we meant to like merge them with the original or something, i checked em out in char editor and they didnt have clothes with this on, and i cant enable both mods in same order so.

No, they're not supposed to be merged.
The newest version of the mod and submod didn't have clothes because they were being redrawn. They were redrawing all the clothes to fit all the stages of pregnancy, breasts, dicks, whatever. Which just makes it an even bigger shame we won't see them.

I'll also upload the newest version of the main mod.

Edited by SaintHusky
4 hours ago, 25angryblackmen said:

@SaintHusky that's unfortunate, but reassuring news. I can't remember their steam names, but would you be able to see if they give their permission for others to try and build upon what they established? I'm no coder or artist, but I guess I could play the part of a cash cow (to an extent). Hire someone to get the thing rolling.

As for submods, I played around with load orders of mods and etc. I managed to get partial functionality with EuropaWaifu++. That being said, can't do the "creature attack". Nor do any of the transformations take visual effect, for obvious reasons.

I'm tired of just being a lurker, I wish to give back to my fellow degenerates.

Don't bother with making it work with EuropaWaifu. You shouldn't try to make multiple body replaces try to work in baro cuz it tosses out way too many errors.
Also, the R18 mod replaces everything EuropaWaifu replaced anyway. So, nothing really is left from Waifu after the game loads.

19 minutes ago, SaintHusky said:

Don't bother with making it work with EuropaWaifu. You shouldn't try to make multiple body replaces try to work in baro cuz it tosses out way too many errors.
Also, the R18 mod replaces everything EuropaWaifu replaced anyway. So, nothing really is left from Waifu after the game loads.

It's functioning relatively for me at the moment. Waifu++ is overwriting all of R18. Minus the special ailments and items. I've reached out to one of my artist friends, and I'm going to commission him for body part replacements in the Waifu++ style. If my coder friend ever gets back online, I'll have a yes or no on him helping code it all together.

Animations? Sheeesh, I'll be on the look out.

2 minutes ago, 25angryblackmen said:

It's functioning relatively for me at the moment. Waifu++ is overwriting all of R18. Minus the special ailments and items. I've reached out to one of my artist friends, and I'm going to commission him for body part replacements in the Waifu++ style. If my coder friend ever gets back online, I'll have a yes or no on him helping code it all together.

Eh. Ya' don't need animations if you can just get the creatures to use the creature attack people do for the sake of impregnation. Also, should probably lower the chances of pregnancy because it seems like it's nearly 100%. and they STACK, so you get to the size where you start taking damage relatively quickly if you just press the attack button a bunch of times.

Alas, I prefer the R18 style over Waifu++. But to each their own.
And R18's style isn't even it's style. It's made with EA-HI mods. Like Abyss Waifu and stuff. And those have a metric ton of clothes made for them, just a matter of drawing the different preg and tit sizes R18 adds. There's a tentacle suit sprited for all the sizes in the EA-HI.zip I posted if you wanna see how it's done.

7 minutes ago, 25angryblackmen said:

Check out Stable Diffusion or some of the other AI image generators! You should be able to create the body part replacements without having to spend your money

1 hour ago, SaintHusky said:

1 hour ago, SaintHusky said:

Eh. Ya' don't need animations if you can just get the creatures to use the creature attack people do for the sake of impregnation. Also, should probably lower the chances of pregnancy because it seems like it's nearly 100%. and they STACK, so you get to the size where you start taking damage relatively quickly if you just press the attack button a bunch of times.

Alas, I prefer the R18 style over Waifu++. But to each their own.
And R18's style isn't even it's style. It's made with EA-HI mods. Like Abyss Waifu and stuff. And those have a metric ton of clothes made for them, just a matter of drawing the different preg and tit sizes R18 adds. There's a tentacle suit sprited for all the sizes in the EA-HI.zip I posted if you wanna see how it's done.

I noticed the disparity in clothes, but it kinda seems like EW++ is trudging along in terms of content. But I feel you in terms of style preference. Hopefully if this gets traction? We can make it into a framework type deal. But baby steps.

13 hours ago, eg53 said:

Check out Stable Diffusion or some of the other AI image generators! You should be able to create the body part replacements without having to spend your money

An AI won't make sprite files for you. They're not just a whole person slapped into a png.

Like, I get you, I wish it was that easy. But somebody's always going to have to draw it in the current year.

Edited by SaintHusky
11 hours ago, 25angryblackmen said:

I noticed the disparity in clothes, but it kinda seems like EW++ is trudging along in terms of content. But I feel you in terms of style preference. Hopefully if this gets traction? We can make it into a framework type deal. But baby steps.

EA-HI is also trudging along in terms of content. They even released an english version not long ago. And they just keep adding more clothes and stuff.

Anyway. As for bringing the mod back.
Last time we talked I got this answer when asking if the mod will ever come back.

短时间内应该不会了,以后如果作者允许,我会告诉你的

Which deepl says means this:

"Shortly should not be, later if the author allows, I will tell you"

I've also told them about loverslab and nexus existing. In case they didn't know. Because ya know, steam might be iffy about lewd stuff and China especially... But the two sites allow it.

Edited by SaintHusky