Sexlab Survival

My personal Rule #1 for Sexlab modding is that rarely do I ever end up playing for a long time, because many of the mods are script heavy and tend to cause problems in the long run.

That being said, I've never stopped trying to have long saves! :) Some mods that I think work great with SL Survival (built-in compatibility actually) are Devious Devices, Slavetats (also need Rapetats I believe, and a database file), Fill Her Up, Milk Mod Economy, for starters.

4 hours ago, Maidamber said:

I'm going to start a new play thru with Sexlab Survival and curious what mods folks are using to compliment it?  Focus will be on the roleplay aspect so I expect to spend a long time playing.

Thanks

Amber

I use the beta from here, is not official stable but works for me: There's also links to the SE version.  Scroll down to find it.

Spoiler

Female centric PC:

• FactoryClose mods 
    • Arousal baka edition
    • fill-her up baka edition
    • babodialogue
    • Bikini armor patched with baka keyword and Survival keyword for bikini experience and license use. 
    • Defeat baka edition
    • Approach baka edition
    • Horrible Harrament framework baka for use with Approach.
    • Billy and Baka SLAL anim collection.
  • Devious Follower.  If survival is set too restrictive you need a follower to move around, this mod will make the follower contract have consequences, better if it is male. 
  • optional, YPS.  during rape survival will set a chance for the aggresor to cut the hair, change it color, add make up and so on.  YPS is very heavy script, Increment the update timer it is too low, also deactivate "hairs update during combat".  If using Monoman1 new betas for both mods, it will add an event about hairy pussy during toll guard inspection. 
  • optional, Horgasm. For the Survival mount arousal settings immersion.   Survival do arousal ramp-up during mount(configurable). horgams the moans. It is funny.
    • Spoiler

Edited by safado

Check out SLS feature list here first:

I used SLS in a 1200 hour game (even updated to the SLS beta at some point). I didn't managed to break it (or the other way around).

I kept it simple (compared to all the possible SLS soft dependencies) and only combined it with:

DDaix

SD+

MNC SLAL

iNEED

SLSF (SLsexualfame)

SLIF (Sexlabinflationframework)

Slavetats/Rapetats/Fadetats

STA (spank that ass)

Smash Patch with Tes5edit modified (especially to solve conflicts with any mods that change the way playerhome quests work)

TDF-Prostitution

Immersive Wenches + Deadly Wenches (more guards)

ZAP 8+

TAWoBA bikinis

Devious Followers

NFF

Frostfall

SS++

amputator framework

Skyrim Underground => make it easy to escape cities right? RIGHT? >D

a prison mod, I tried:

POP

Prison Alternative

=> That's only the mods that directly connect to SLS, there are more that create synergies indirectly with SLS

Edited by donttouchmethere

Scarcity - Less loot mod. It avoids issue you have, especially with a lot of item mods, that you can get thousands from looting a single low-level dungeon. Makes you more dependent on "dirty work"  and high Speech skill to compliment your income and overall makes the economy feel more balanced and immersively make your character struggle. Mods that add things like Taxation and armour degradation also expand the poverty trap by forming hard to avoid but immersive regular payments. Finally, certain mods allow you to start enterprises like a brewery or whatever which offers you a stable income to work towards.

Those are some good mods for a "Rags-to-riches" narrative which I'm often aiming at with SL Survival

Aside from the mods that SLS directly works with, I've been using Obsidian Weathers and Frostfall Seasons. They change the weathers and Frostfall temperatures respectively based on the time of year, so the winters will be colder and snowier and the summers will be warmer and sunnier. I've also been using Point The Way, which adds more signs for when I have no map.