View File

This is a rescaled version of one of the skeletons that can be found at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712//?

Basically, I went through the skeleton in nifskope along with the x117 skeleton, and changed all the scaling to match the x117 numbers. I ended up scaling the whole thing up a bit when I was finished, since it came out smaller than the original. This works perfectly fine with Children of the Sky, I dropped it in and my game hasn't crashed and I haven't found any clipping. It places the quiver on the hip, and theoretically should be compatible with ECE-CMS, although I can't figure out how to get that set up with a custom race. >_< But if someone wants to try, it should be as compatible as the normal XP32 skeleton with the Chesko modification is.

Now with 100% less hovering! Also, there was what amounted to a second skeleton made out of data for arm dismemberment and disemboweling. I'm not sure why anyone would want to be disemboweled, but I adjusted that second skeleton to match. The hovering error in the first version was where I adjusted the scale and everything to match the dismemberment skeleton instead of the newly-resized main skeleton. Yay.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question, but where am I supposed to drop the file? Do I just drop it under "meshes/actor/character/character assets female" like the original skeleton you linked to goes, or does it go elsewhere?

I second this question. I'm not sure where to drop it. I found two instances of that file name in the character folder.

Seems like there's no clear "how to" for those file, so I'll explain how to replace the skeleton here as well, so it can be found easily :

The files you're looking for are located there :

-Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\Oriental\x117\skeleton_female_x117.nif

There's also one copy there :

-Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\Character Assets Female\skeleton_female_x117.nif

First of all : backup those files !

Once that's done, copy the new skeleton in the Oriental\x117\ directory, then rename it skeleton_female_x117.nif (delete or replace the old file).

Then, run FNIS, making sure you check the "skeleton arm patch" and you're good to go. It worked with only replacing the skeleton in Oriental\x117\, but after testing, I also replaced the one in Character Assets Female\, just to be sure. Remember to run FNIS whenever you change a skeleton.

Hope it helps.

• 4 months later...

Hello Everyone , I have a question wile using the Skeletonx117 the Followers Position is Off when the SexLab Defeat Starts and I don't know how to Adjust her Position , she is Positioned Ahead of where the Normal Adult Body Would be Sitting when the Animation Start's , Called Cowgirl or so , When It Starts basically she is sitting on the Male Chest doing the Animation , was just wondering how to fix it since I dint Notice it till she Actually got Knocked Down and the Anim started , I have a strong Follower who is Die Hard btw XD , Just thought I'd ask if there is a way to fix it cause it makes me wonder if something may be off in the skeleton that may affect Armor's and weapons later on for her , any Help with this will be Appreciated Greatly ^^ 

• 5 months later...

Hopefully someone sees this and can help.

Can anyone confirm that this new skeleton is compatable with ECE?

The skeleton is functional and matches the original x117 but causes the same horrid giant hipped amazon woman creature in the showracemenu with ECE.

Big thanks to anyone that can help!