WCIF Additional Pole and Spot Dancing Animations

Hey folks. So I've been looking around, and I've downloaded a lot of animation for wicked whims, but does anyone know of any specific downloads for strip club animations? Or animation packs that have new animations for dancers? Not that I don't love what's already there, but its a little repetitive after a while. 

Ta!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 10:17 PM, khairo096 said:

where did you find them

I just downloaded a whole bunch of updates from most of the major animators and there was new content in a few. Sorry, off the top of my head I can't remember who had new strip club animations. :( 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/8/2022 at 3:14 PM, zeicecream said:

hello i was wondering do i have to download the pole and the dance spot ? cause i just download ww but i cant seem to find the pole and the dance spots

please help.

had the same problem search for wicked and then on the right side where you can you list (looks like a search box) show items tagged with : custom content is ticked (its under content) 

enjoy