Sims 4 scat/urine mods?

I'm horrible at finding sims 4 mods or they don't work and the ones that I get are pretty decent but don't cut the ketchup for me. I saw someone with a urine mod. I can't seem to find it. Could anyone lend me a hand? Also, is anyone working on a scat mod or is there one already I'm unaware of? 

Any help on this topic I greatly appreciate. 

There's a mod "Devious Desire" who have such things. But :

1) You wont find it here because its auhtorwas banned from this site allegedly from code piracy.

2) I don't know if it's good and what it does as I'm not into this kink.

You can have indication where to find this mod :

9 hours ago, Gambit said:

There's a mod "Devious Desire" who have such things. But :

1) You wont find it here because its auhtorwas banned from this site allegedly from code piracy.

2) I don't know if it's good and what it does as I'm not into this kink.

You can have indication where to find this mod :

I know Nutty. Nutty is a cool guy. He wants to work with Deaderpool and the other dude but he didn't steal anything. They wont provide any type of evidence towards. Not my battle to fight. I'll use the mods either way. Also, no he doesn't have anything scat wise, just options and you have to find the animations. 

I've been trying to locate them. 

Colonol Nutty Mods Wiki says

The animations listed here are only the animations that I am aware of. There are likely to be even more available than those in this list!

DD Dirty Play

• Watersports
    • Some of the Yr_Sa (watersports) animations have been customized for watersports via Animation Customization, available for the Floor.
  • Scat
    • Some of the Fouyaya (scat) animations have been customized for scat via Animation Customization, available for the Floor.
  • 1 year later...