Help! Constant "Wicked Perversions rules blocked sex"

I'm going nuts I have been trying to get my sims to join in on sex or have NPC's join them and either nothing happens even after making the choices of what is to be done or they refuse to have sex with my sim and i get the "Wicked Perversions rules blocked sex" I've gone through all my settings, I'm kind of new to modding but the settings seem pretty self explanatory. I'm not sure what else to do can someone please help me :( 

I tried the settings that i have seen on this forum and still no luck.

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

Edited by PrenutButter
added WW log

TS4_ExtremeViolence -MOD- V2.3.package, TS4_ExtremeViolence -MOD- V2.3.ts4script

Remove these two files, they're duplicates.

It shows that you have Kinky World from the Sims 3 installed, make sure that you don't because it'll cause conflicts or crash your game. 

Make sure that Wicked Perversions is up to date. Plus it looks like your settings there are causing a problem, you might take it out and try the game.

If you have OneDrive installed, disconnect it because it'll cause problems with your Sims folders.

?

Edited by GreyMouse
31 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

TS4_ExtremeViolence -MOD- V2.3.package, TS4_ExtremeViolence -MOD- V2.3.ts4script

Remove these two files, they're duplicates.

It shows that you have Kinky World from the Sims 3 installed, make sure that you don't because it'll cause conflicts or crash your game. 

Make sure that Wicked Perversions is up to date. Plus it looks like your settings there are causing a problem, you might take it out and try the game.

If you have OneDrive installed, disconnect it because it'll cause problems with your Sims folders.

?

Ty for the response. I searched for Kinky World and didn't see it in any of my mod folders.  I just uninstalled One Drive, and as far as the settings how should I have it set up?

I can't personally help with Wicked Perversions because I don't use it. But it's telling you the settings are whats blocking you. Maybe try through the Tam Explorer? If you have Sims 3 and used Kinky World, One Drive may have been causing that issue. Take care of those duplicates and make sure to delete the localthumbcache.package out of your Sims 4 folder.

?