WIP - Actor value redirector

Just thought I'd share what I've been working on for awhile. It's a way to redirect damage(maybe restore...?) player made values instead of the 'correct' actor value. 

The plan is to allow you to supply a variable and an identifier (keyword, magic effect, factions?) that will redirect to your value instead of the actor value. It can so far accurately tell when 2 spells(1 using magicka, 1 using stamina) are being used and apply the damage appropriately, it also will redirect the check for INITIAL magicka needed. I specify initial because I havn't found what causes a continuous spell to stop yet... I haven't checked how damage is applied to stamina when you use a double attack, don't think that one will be too hard though. I am currently looking for when a power attack checks stamina, I think I found it(offset: 63D08B) but need to test it out. 

Fair warning on the source, if you build it: 

it 100% not 'stable' atm. Filled with random notes and old code that didn't work but I thought may be useful later for personal reference. You MUST have a spell in hand when you hook, as it uses the MagicCaster on the player, and that is null unless you have a spell equipped.

Current source: 

https://github.com/SkyLover37/Tri-Stat-Tracker

Edited by SkyLover37