I'm looking for.. Maybe i'm looking for you! (Helping hand with textures and Tattoo-overlays wanted)

Not much time, making this short!

(Hope y'all well and healthy yadda yadda)

Got permission to port a few mods from LE to SE. Yay.

One of the mods was a pair of working hooves and then some body-overlays as well(tattoos).

Problem i ran into - hooves were having strange meshes (which i  fixed) and low-rez textures - but i can't get new textures working (not a textureguy myself)

i wanted to get some demoniac textures slapped onto the hooves (the flesh-part) and i failed. miserably. (NOT a textureguy myself)

Then there is this tattoo, which adds.. Basically a tattoo for hands n feet that is just color. And a bodytattoo that goes with it for some fading-out effect towards the centerbody.

Hands work like a charm but the tattoo doesn't show on the hooves and i have no idea why. (and i tried)

Looking for someone that can slap said textures onto the hooves as well as getting the tattoo to work on the hooves, too.

Fairly easy task but i'm not good enough for it .. As i said before, lol.

Help appreciated, willing to buy you a tasty coffee for your time spent.

((Disclaimer - The mods were ported with permission and were released on nexus a while back. Also got permission to "Do what you wanna do with it, go crazy" -- Yet the help i'm asking for is just for me, personally. i'm NOT planning on releasing this anywhere!))

Either way, have a good one, stay safe.

Edited by -Player1-