I didn't say I tried everything. I said, "I have been trying to do this all day". To me this question is fairly basic, so I didn't  feel elaboration was necessary. Anyway,  the triggerbox  idea sounds interesting. I'll look into that. But really, I just need to know how to set up the centurion with the vanilla sleep status. And linking the centurion to the arch they 'rest' in. Then linking it to a lever. We all have encountered one of these set ups in game. I just can't figure out how to replicate the set up with a custom centurion.

Edited by ReverendFelix
Addendum
  • 2 months later...

I've been taking a new approach using a static steam centurion. The idea is to have it in game, then when the switch is pulled it swaps the static for the actual centurion. I have tried many different set ups using enable parent, initially disabled, linked references, the works. I have everything in place in game, but the only thing I managed to do is disable the lever when pulled. Not very helpful? So how do I make it so when the lever is pulled, the swap happens?

Edit;

I got the static to disable. Now I just need to enable the actual centurion. It doesn't seem possible to enable the static as a parent for the centurion. So what can I do?

Edited by ReverendFelix
Addendum