Skyrim SE Sexlab Facial Expression Won't Work

1 час назад horcruxz1 сказал:

Я не знаю что означают эти слова

Вы можете перейти оттуда на исходную страницу, и она будет на английском языке. Простите, но английский не мой язык.

https://arca.live/b/tullius/8981446?category=모드&target=all&keyword=&p=8

Edited by PapaGeorge
7 hours ago, horcruxz1 said:

I'm crying rn. I don't know what those words mean :(

I think they are trying to link you to a patch?  I used google translate for one of the posts on the linked page:

Spoiler

Compatibility patch for the mod for random emotions and Sexlab. The change actually is that random emotions are turned off during the launch of the scene from the Sexlab. This patch is from arca.live, not LL. Not everyone has access to the Korean site, so I am sharing it here. esp of the mod is written in 44 format, i.e. this is for SE, but in principle should work fine on LE as well.

Unfortunately none of the files on that LL page are available but I guess maybe it still exists on the Korean site they linked?  That's as far as I've gotten at this point.

On 9/18/2021 at 12:27 AM, Marg597 said:

I think they are trying to link you to a patch?  I used google translate for one of the posts on the linked page:

Hide contents

Compatibility patch for the mod for random emotions and Sexlab. The change actually is that random emotions are turned off during the launch of the scene from the Sexlab. This patch is from arca.live, not LL. Not everyone has access to the Korean site, so I am sharing it here. esp of the mod is written in 44 format, i.e. this is for SE, but in principle should work fine on LE as well.

Unfortunately none of the files on that LL page are available but I guess maybe it still exists on the Korean site they linked?  That's as far as I've gotten at this point.

don't worry,. I found out that Sexlab Ahegao kinda messed up SexLab's expression, and I think BWA (Blush when aroused) also mess with it.

Thank u for ur time

On 17.09.2021 at 20:27, Marg597 said:

К сожалению, ни один из файлов на этой странице LL недоступен

Just to be able to download from this page you need to join the club. I’ve been using these emotions for a long time, and the patch can be set according to need. This is just a substitute for the standard emotions of SexLab.