Issues setting up OBody

Hey guys, I'm having some issues setting up OBody. I have all the requirements but the preset distribution does not work for either HIMBO or BHUNP. Following the installation guide, I installed OBody + all its requirements and built the bodies for both HIMBO and BHUNP with zeroed sliders. I also disabled bodygen in the racemenu ini so that isn't the problem. To test if its working, I coc solitudeorigin and all the NPCs have the zeroed sliders only. If I press "o" to bring up the presets menu all my presets show up, however, if I select any of them I stay at the zeroed slider body, both with clothing and naked and for both HIMBO and BHUNP. Additionally, when I open the console I see a message that OBody is detecting and applying the presets, but nothing actually changes. Finally, I do have bodyslide conversions off all the armors (using the refits included with HIMBO and the BHUNP vanilla outfits (ae) conversion). If I change zeroed sliders to another preset in bodyslide, all npcs use that preset, which leads me to believe it isn't a problem with my bodyslide since that works fine without OBody. I have reinstalled multiple times and have no idea what the cause could be; any help is greatly appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

I am having this problem as well. I got it working in the beginning then it just stopped working. I have re-installed this many times in addition to re-building the morphs through bodyslide and still no luck. Have you managed to figure out what the problem was? Has anyone encountered this problem and did you fix it?

So for me, it kind of just started working again somewhere in my process of starting new games and then continuing to play with them. I really don't know what could have caused it to start working, but here are a few things that I did:

• I built a specific body preset in bodyslide. Try doing this before or after all the steps Obody calls for.
  • I batch built only for the clothes that were going to appear in game, not any extras.
  • I believe I also reinstalled CBBE and 3BA before this point.

It might be none of these things that fixed the problem, I'm not really sure, it was like magic. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...