Minecraft but Horny Resourcepack (18+ Pack) v1.3 mobs 50

= About the Resourcepack =
Resourepack Dedicated Account: @McButHorny

Created by Gearheart (@GearHeartful)

Inspired by @Schnurri_tv's minecraft sexmod

Resourcepack changes minecraft mob's models into their "female versions" in style of mcr34, features 50 total mobs with plenty of different variations, as well as lots and lots of nudity.
Btw theres also like alot of mcr34 creators as nametag skins for wolf & cat mobs

= Links =

= Notes =
This isn't a mod, it does not add any features into the game, just changes the models, so theres no "sex interactions" and stuff.

Models were made using blockbench, using only blocks, so each model is pretty heavy on performance, thus this pack can add alot of lag if theres alot of entities on your screen, i recommend using lower render distance and trying to avoid big batches of mobs when you're playing with it in general.

For now v1.3 mobs 50 is the final version of the pack, it does not feature all the mobs but i have moved on to other projects, may finish this one day

I'm sorry if i made any mistakes in this post, i have never used such kind of site before thus i do not know much.E9qaU9_WEAUNQ-g?format=jpg&name=largeE9qaU94XsAgQUqh?format=jpg&name=largeE9qaU-fXIAMDMkw?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by GearHeartful
1.12.2 port
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

Ā 

Think you can write a short description for how to install?

Ā 

Because...

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

Age restricted...

Ā 

bild.png.fb2c00516e7c103403f75560d9c9c1ac.png

Ā 

I'm not gonna send in my ID to Google for one video.

Ā 

bild.png.324b8e7748dca378033cdfa1dc8fb07e.png

Ā 

The pack needs quite a few things to work right, but heres the basics:
>Download Optifine if haven't (1.17, other versions will partially work but some mobs may be broken and appear like a walking mess)
>Download the pack and put the zip into .minecraft/resourcepacks folder
>Download "Tea Shaders" shaderpack for minecraft and put it into .minecraft/shaderpacks

Start the game with optifine, go into settings, resourcepacks, enable the pack, the game may crash a few times during the process because its pretty performance heavy but once its loaded its completely stable

Go into Video Settings>Shaderpacks>Enable tea shaders, go into shader's settings, enable "ambient occlusion"Ā 

Then in settings find and change the following options as noted:
Entity Shadows OFF
Custom Entity models ON
Custom Textures ON
Random Entities ON

And you're done, it should work now, tho joining a world may crush the first time you do it because of memory overload, reduce graphics settings and other stuff until it works if that happends way too much
Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, DeltaZone said:

Would it be even possible to use the body shape for the Player model?

If you're using playermodels, you can add on to the player models, but any main parts can't be removed or scaled smaller (e.g. hourglass torso)

Ā 

SeeĀ Horganorg's PlayermodelsĀ for premade files

Ā 

Best bet for starting this sort of thing is to use Figura, but you'd need to use and know how Blockbench works to use it. You can then remove body parts, shape item, anything, as long as Blockbench allows it.

Ā 

SeeĀ [Minecraft] Models for Figura!Ā for premade files

Ā 

For the rounded parts - ass, boobs, etc. - it's going to be quite harder to make them. I'm not sure what to use, people could back me up on this.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/5/2022 at 7:28 PM, zlomalsteklo said:

is the figure of the model itself in the public domain?

If you're refering to the body model i made & used for all mob girls,
Its not public domain but i can give permission to use it if its for something interesting

If you're talking about its design specifically, its based off IamCringe's MCR34 body design

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know any shader's that are even more performance friendly that I can run to make this pack work?

Ā 

Even when using the recommended tea shaders, running this resource pack drops me from a clean 60fps to 20-30fps. Normally i'm able to run some pretty decent shaders and textures at the same time, but this pack is the acceptation.Ā 

On 3/2/2022 at 9:22 PM, OldAnon said:

Does anyone know any shader's that are even more performance friendly that I can run to make this pack work?

Ā 

Even when using the recommended tea shaders, running this resource pack drops me from a clean 60fps to 20-30fps. Normally i'm able to run some pretty decent shaders and textures at the same time, but this pack is the acceptation.Ā 

The pack itself is at fault. This is because the models were made in blockbench, each model contains ~1.5k "blocks" in it to have roundness and detail, i tred optimizing it as much as i could without loss of quality but that was pretty much the limit of it, so yeah, sadly no matter what hardware, it'll hit heavy on performance, especially if theres alot of mobs in render view. Thats why its more of a pack to fool around with rather than fully play

I have plans to create a mod based off this pack that would use actual 3d models from blender that would be much more optimized, but that won't come around until at least next year

On 3/6/2022 at 4:02 AM, GearHeartful said:

The pack itself is at fault. This is because the models were made in blockbench, each model contains ~1.5k "blocks" in it to have roundness and detail, i tred optimizing it as much as i could without loss of quality but that was pretty much the limit of it, so yeah, sadly no matter what hardware, it'll hit heavy on performance, especially if theres alot of mobs in render view. Thats why its more of a pack to fool around with rather than fully play

I have plans to create a mod based off this pack that would use actual 3d models from blender that would be much more optimized, but that won't come around until at least next year

That's sorta what I figured when I realized that it was still pretty tough to run without shaders. Tbh, I can't even imagine how much of a pain in the ass it would be to optimize something like this. Minecraft has had a long history of performance issues in its tenure online. Tbh, I think it's fine. There's bound to be shaders that aren't gonna tank performance that badly.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2022 at 8:12 PM, Thiccdicknova said:

do you plan on a 1.18 version bc im trying to play this on the new released questcraft and i got it running but the lewd part are all broken. like you can tell their there but the planes on like let say the boobs are spaced apart

Ā 

I plan on updating the pack somewhere around this or next month

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...