Question on Starting new character with fusion girl instead of CBBE

I'm planning on  starting a new playthrough and using Fusion Girl instead of the CBBE Physics body that I've been using. 

1)Any advice for this 

2)Do I need to do anything special if I have followers such as Heather Casdin & Vault Girls Laura & Jasmine. Who use the CBBE Bodies. Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, taxman251 said:

I'm planning on  starting a new playthrough and using Fusion Girl instead of the CBBE Physics body that I've been using. 

1)Any advice for this 

2)Do I need to do anything special if I have followers such as Heather Casdin & Vault Girls Laura & Jasmine. Who use the CBBE Bodies. Thanks in advance.

I have Heather myself, and I believe she uses your installed body mod. Anyways you can check the great GrafPanzer Fusion Girl conversion of Heather's clothes. As for the two other followers you've got, I have no clue, since I don't use them. But if they can wear anything you give them, just make sure to download some FG coutfits, there are plenty of them on Nexus and LL.