so i'm playing the game and chose to live in riverview manor and well... at first i thought a alchemy wing would be great, thing is i know have three followers and two children living there, so not enough beds....

so is there a mod to deconstruct a part and then build a new part to the hearthfire houses?

20 minutes ago, horouboi said:

so i'm playing the game and chose to live in riverview manor and well... at first i thought a alchemy wing would be great, thing is i know have three followers and two children living there, so not enough beds....

so is there a mod to deconstruct a part and then build a new part to the hearthfire houses?

the only way i know is to use the console ( it will mostly break your save file ) or the other way to reset the house is to disable the DLC, load the game, save it, then reenable the DLC. have not tried it myself. but for next time before you built a wing make a save first

Edited by BlackHeart-Miyo

If I remember correctly the other options instead of the Alchemy Tower are the trophy or storage room and neither one of those will give you more beds either. You could always use jaxonz positioner to copy and paste some more beds if that’s your only issue.

18 hours ago, horouboi said:

While I understand what you're trying to find, if there is a solution that doesn't break the game it still won't fix the lack of beds as the Alchemy Tower, Trophy Room and Storage Room are the only options for the North Wing. The West Wing is the only section that offers additional beds.

On 9/15/2021 at 9:43 PM, Jgoftl said:

While I understand what you're trying to find, if there is a solution that doesn't break the game it still won't fix the lack of beds as the Alchemy Tower, Trophy Room and Storage Room are the only options for the North Wing. The West Wing is the only section that offers additional beds.

sorry i meant the west wing, the one with all the planters