This has been happening since early this morning. I can log in fine, choose my sim, then when the sim should be loaded, it boots to the manage worlds screen and i get notifications of all the error reports. Im at a complete loss and brick wall.  Thanks for any and all help.

basemental_drugs_error.log lastCleanException.txt lastException.txt lastException_63767342240.txt mc_lastexception.html Nisas_Last_Exception.txt WickedWhims_v165i_Exception.txt WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

9 hours ago, Thatoldginger said:

1- If you tried to visit a festival in Mt Komorebi before this happened you might need to roll back to an older save.

2- You have a lot of duplicated script mods and cc content. You need to remove those. Yo can see them in the mc_lastexception file. 

3- Sims4communitylibrary mod is causing many issues. Remove it, delete localthumbscache file, repair your game, and try again.

4- You need to update many of your mods, for example wicked whims. 

5- If it is still not working remove all your mods and cc from your mods folder. Update your script mods. Add them one by one and try again until you find which one is breaking the game.

• 2 weeks later...