Penis Mods gone wrong,, please help!!!

Hi guys, 

I'm new to sim4 mods, and I has been playing with a lot of animations/skin/outfits and my mods folders is very crowded. However, somehow along the way, while I'm installing the other mods, I got a penis mod that stuck onto my sim and I can't figure out which file I need to delete to get rid of it. It just show up as default for penis in game and it's very annoying, Please help me identify this mod or some help full tips! Greatly appreciate any help! Thank you! (picture show below)

TS4_x64 2021-09-14 13-42-42.png

TS4_x64 2021-09-14 13-44-38.png

The details on second picture are only for color fixation. For example, X skin breaks the penis' head's textures. So when u use the with head textures (from second pic), it re-paints (?) the head so it won't look glitchy. They're okay to be there.

About default replacement penis, it actually doesn't matter because it's default can be easily changed in game. When you get into the game, click the sim you want to change their penis > wickedwhims > body selector > this sim 'name' (or sims like this sim replaces all male human penises(?) > soft penis & hard penis. After you follow these steps, there will be a screen which will show you all the penis looks you have in your mods folder. You can chose whichever you want to from that menu. After you select that (both for soft and hard penis), don't forget to save it.

And oh, if you want to know, the file you are looking for is " simdulgence_SimpleGensPenis_Base " but this is NOT default one. In the picture, you have "Soft S Uncut Penis" which is inside of the "simdulgence_SimpleGensPenis_Base". You need to find the default version of "simdulgence_SimpleGensPenis_Baseand then delete it so it won't replace the default one.

Edited by 7cupsbobatae