A lt of sims w/o chlothes.

Today I updated Sims4 and WW. But a lot of my sims lots their cc, they look look vanilla sims from create: Only orange underwear.

Srange is also that in the program "Sims 4 tray importer" they are still as before.  So it seems that the mods and the trayfiles are still there. 

I am thinking of the back-up  tray files of last week over the current one. but....

Has anyone  seen this before or do you have another  plan,  I do have about 200 sims in my tray.  (I almost never save the game upon exit.) 

Thank you very much. 

58 minutes ago, ronald4adp said:

Today I updated Sims4 and WW. But a lot of my sims lots their cc, they look look vanilla sims from create: Only orange underwear.

Srange is also that in the program "Sims 4 tray importer" they are still as before.  So it seems that the mods and the trayfiles are still there. 

I am thinking of the back-up  tray files of last week over the current one. but....

Has anyone  seen this before or do you have another  plan,  I do have about 200 sims in my tray.  (I almost never save the game upon exit.) 

Thank you very much. 

It might be silly to ask, but just in case: Did you allow custom content and script mods in game options? The game disable mods and custom content by default after an update and you need to allow it again. If you did not save the game your sims should get their cc back.

Yes,  did. But I appriciate your remark. 

I just finished  pounding this problem, and  I found the following: 

The Sim in Orange has the SAME name as the sim I see in tray importer.  In fact I was able to put that sim into the husehold of the Orange sister with the same name!

After some fiddling I was able to remove the orange sister, keeping the full modded sister. 

I used an almost hidden button in the wolrd screen, After selecting their household :  the 3 dots reveal Manage, evict and move. 

With manage I was able to remove the orange sister. 

Now only 22 Orange sisters to go. 

That will keep me busy this week, But I'm already retire, I have all the time in the world. 

I have a back-up fom last week, before the update, but my tray folder is unharmed, and I do not know what file has the household info. 

Thanks  again.