Rimworld issues, please help!!!

Ok, so I just started modding the game, so I am fairly new. No matter what I do, I can not get these mods to work! It is so frustrating! Rimjobworlds animations refuse to work. All I got was bumping with noise. Clothes coming and going. Now, nothing. They walk over and the girls gets undressed and they walk away. Rimnudeworld, FINALLY got that to semi-work. Other then the breasts and guys parts are floating a foot away from their bodies. I posted the log, but I don't even know what to look for or what I am missing. I am extremely flustered. Please if anyone can help me, I would appreciate it!!! 

Edit: So the issue was that the modder ended up moving to a different page, so I was installing the older mod. Took a ton of digging but found the updated mod and everything is working fine.

Edited by Madsimmer666

How about, instead of crating a new thread like you are super importanter than everyone else (and then dump a wall of text like you are super stupider than everyone else... and that wall of text is missing crucial information), you just post a link to a hugslog in the RJW thread?

Edited by nugerumon
14 hours ago, nugerumon said:

How about, instead of crating a new thread like you are super importanter than everyone else (and then dump a wall of text like you are super stupider than everyone else... and that wall of text is missing crucial information), you just post a link to a hugslog in the RJW thread?

And as I said, I am new at modding the game. I looked through thread after thread trying to figure it out and found nothing. I wrote to the creator of the mod and wrote on the thread and waited. Nothing. So I decided to ask here. So instead of being a jerk, you could be useful and actually try to help. So next time tell the person what they need, because this is my first post asking about something like this, so I don't know what needs to be done.