alex77r4 Posted September 10, 2021 Posted September 10, 2021 Hi: I'm making a new version of HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab that can work in Legendary and Special without replace any SexLab files and can be merged and slified without any problem. But i need correct formatted mesh. The original mod has been developed for Special Edition and can be used in Legendary by simply converting the mesh with Cathedral Assets. Works in the non-HDT version and works in the HDT version if you have SMP in Legendary. But a lot of people, including me, not have SMP in Legendary. I'm requesting help from someone that can convert the HDT-SMP mesh to HDT-PE mesh but I not know if that can be made. Maybe can be better, or more easy, make HDT-PE mesh from scratch adding HDT-PE to the mesh that not have HDT. I think the main problem can be the xml file because the xml from HDT-SMP are totally different to the xml in HDT-PE. I'm professional developer but my knowledge about mesh and HDT is limited. Additionally, the original mod have different mesh for males and females but i not know why. I take a look at the mesh with NifSkope and i not see any difference but a file compare of the mesh say the files are different. If we can use the same mesh for males and females the conversion work is half. I'm using this mesh without HDT in Legendary: meshes.zip A lot of thanks to anyone that can help me.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.