DOA "Amazing Production" Video Source

Alright, so ... we all know about the infamous culling of a certain adult website late last year. They deleted hundreds of thousands of videos.

Among them was a Dead or Alive 5 video titled "Amazing Production" with the song Sunset Lover as a theme. It was on high quality at this website, and was distributed to other websites at much lower quality.

Does anyone have a copy of the original, high quality file? Or a place where one can be found?

I don't know if this is the right place for this topic, and I apologize ahead of time if this is not the right place.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, kinghelseth said:

Alright, so ... we all know about the infamous culling of a certain adult website late last year. They deleted hundreds of thousands of videos.

Among them was a Dead or Alive 5 video titled "Amazing Production" with the song Sunset Lover as a theme. It was on high quality at this website, and was distributed to other websites at much lower quality.

Does anyone have a copy of the original, high quality file? Or a place where one can be found?

I don't know if this is the right place for this topic, and I apologize ahead of time if this is not the right place.

Thanks.

If 1080 is enough quality for you: https://easyupload.io/z6tijg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...