Cleaned out my mods and started over but now can't get nude female sims in CAS

My mods were jacking my game up, for some reason not giving last names to born sims or NPC generated sims, so I eventually got frustrated and trashed my mods and started over. I re-downloaded CMAR's stuff, and male sims show nude but female sims still show in their underwear. I'm at a total loss why it's not working for females? I have the newer (I say new because it looks like their update was in 2016 and that's the newest version) and have followed the instructions to a T. I've seen some suggest MCCC or WickedWhims has a setting for CAS nudity but I've gone through both and don't see anything specific to CAS. I'm losing my mind here, any help would be useful.

45 minutes ago, howzitaloha said:

My mods were jacking my game up, for some reason not giving last names to born sims or NPC generated sims, so I eventually got frustrated and trashed my mods and started over. I re-downloaded CMAR's stuff, and male sims show nude but female sims still show in their underwear. I'm at a total loss why it's not working for females? I have the newer (I say new because it looks like their update was in 2016 and that's the newest version) and have followed the instructions to a T. I've seen some suggest MCCC or WickedWhims has a setting for CAS nudity but I've gone through both and don't see anything specific to CAS. I'm losing my mind here, any help would be useful.

I think you should setup you WW setting once and then export them so you do not have the problem every time.

Some animations, i think, have part underwear. At least that is what it looks like to me most of the time.

The setting is in the nudity settings, outfit undressing. 
Personally i have it not undressed as i enjoy the cloths. For my character. :)

Well, thats my 50 cents.

Ha, it ended up being a random set of underwear that was breaking the whole thing. I swear to god, this game. The most random things break totally unrelated things. A few weeks ago I couldn't figure out why I couldn't pull up services to hire a maid, and after a couple of hours testing, it ended up being an old miscarriage mod. Like, how the hell is a logical person supposed to connect those two things?!

36 minutes ago, howzitaloha said:

Ha, it ended up being a random set of underwear that was breaking the whole thing. I swear to god, this game. The most random things break totally unrelated things. A few weeks ago I couldn't figure out why I couldn't pull up services to hire a maid, and after a couple of hours testing, it ended up being an old miscarriage mod. Like, how the hell is a logical person supposed to connect those two things?!

I had a perfume CC wrecking my game. Well not really. It just caused an error. But yes, it sometimes hard to narrow it down.

I downloaded a couple of CAS stuff and so far, at least one of them had missing meshes and a merged file. So i just sort stuff out that causes a problem.

Just curious, was it red and white in CAS?

2 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I had a perfume CC wrecking my game. Well not really. It just caused an error. But yes, it sometimes hard to narrow it down.

I downloaded a couple of CAS stuff and so far, at least one of them had missing meshes and a merged file. So i just sort stuff out that causes a problem.

Just curious, was it red and white in CAS?

Yes? At least I think so from what you're asking. It was Leeah's sexy underwear and strapless bras. The underwear were red and the bra was white.

8 hours ago, howzitaloha said:

Yes? At least I think so from what you're asking. It was Leeah's sexy underwear and strapless bras. The underwear were red and the bra was white.

What i meant looks like this in CAS.

But more importantly, some items CC can cause errors and i think that maybe what caused your problem.

I think a missing mesh does not cause an error per se.

It is irrelevant now since your solved your problem though.

ts4-error-cas.jpg