Somehow got HDT-PE and SMP physics to affect breast bounce at same time.

I am using BHUUNP with his HDT-PE and SMP files. I didn't like HDT-PEs breast bouncing in sexlab animations and thought SMP looked better, but I liked HDT-PE for everything else like movement animations.

So what I tried was to make the nude body with SMP path as an armor. I just replaced some chest armor mesh files with the SMP nude body. My character has femalebody with HDT-PE path with hdt3bbb xml. When my character equips the SMP nude body as armor, then the physics changes to SMP.

But what I noticed was that the breast bouncing does not exactly match SMP behavior (as if the femalebody only had SMP path). It doesnt flop as wildly, especially when the character makes sharp turns in movement animations. Somehow the HDT-PE is affecting the bouncing a bit still. The bounce looks mostly like SMP, but the hdt-pe sort of limits the extremes of the titty flopping. I find this to look more natural and much better than HDT-PE only or SMP only.

I don't like to have to use nude armor to make this work. I would like my followers' base body to have the desired physics. I tried the following to make it work with only femalebody, but I can't.

- femalebody with hdt-pe path & smp path   (hdt-pe always overrides)

- femalebody with hdt-pe path without hdt3bbb.xml & smp path (only smp breast behavior)

- femalebody with smp path & femalehands or feet with hdt-pe path (hdt-pe always overrides)

- femalebody with hdt-pe path & femalehands or feet with smp path (hdt-pe always overrides)

Does anyone have expertise on this? Do you know how to get this to work without having to use nude body w/ SMP path as an armor? Thanks!

Edited by kakashisensei