Dynamic Cumshots - All The Way Through Extreme

Dynamic Cumshots - All The Way Through Extreme

View File

Dynamic All The Way Through Cumshots for Skyrim.

***for video and image preview see downloads.***

Allows for Dynamic shooting of cum through your sex partner, or your sex partner through you, there is no restrictions. this is not a static effect, its dynamic, the Cumshots change

pace dynamically and switch holes as well, sometimes it'll shoot through their mouth sometimes ears sometimes eyes sometimes nose and sometimes the ass, it may also happen simintanously through several of them too :D.

Requires : 

Zaz animation pack V 

SexlabUtil1

MCM(SkyUI)

Sexlab Squirt Reborn

Installation Steps :

1-Make sure you have required mods.

2-Install this mod with mod manager.

3-in MCM, find sexlabutil1's MCM menu, go to On Orgasm, set the effect : ATWBOTH, and set your preferred settings for it (adjust time of the effect and gender preference and animation preference and etc.)

4-start shooting massive loads all the way from their ass to their mouths or vice versa  and enjoy :D.

Recommended for best experience

HDT tongues and ahegao LE (available on the support thread of the SE version).

*Some people have had trouble finding this so here is the quote from myself posting it on the original HDT tongues and ahegao thread:

22 hours ago, cantdownload22 said:

@Throwaway4Nexus and everyone else:

here is the full mod converted and working with HDT enabled tongues for LE.

do with it as you please.

i'm taking no credit for it, i just converted the hdt meshes from LE to SE and it wasn't difficult at all. it works on all characters and doesn't cause any crash or lag or etc.

HDT enabled Ahegao Tongues LE.rar 4.13 MB · 15 downloads

Credits : Funnybuizness, Zaz, Fotogen, Ashal.

If you have any issues or questions, feel free to ask on the support thread, there's a good chance i fucked the installation instructions.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/07/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz animation pack V  SexlabUtil1 MCM(SkyUI) Sexlab Squirt Reborn
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

6 minutes ago, Nymra said:

can I disable the Sexlab Squirt Reborn ESP? 

Also, from what I see this should not require ZAP at all?! 

hmm, your probbably right, i'm not sure why i subconciously tought that it required it, i am pretty sure however that it wouldn't work without SSR as the item that has the effect attached to it is being loaded by that esp specifically.

give it a try without ZAP and tell me if it works, i'll change the requirements/desc. Tnx :D.

hmm, you could just let the cum overwrite some unused stuff from zap framework basically. 

I would add it to Zap, so we dont need more ESPs.

Maybe I can make an ESP that you can merge with ZAP framework that just adds the record for the cum. I ll have a look.

So I added this and sexlabutil1 in to an already working and heavily modded save - no issues installing or ctd's caused, which was an expected relief.

Yeah, works perfectly and I'll probably be keeping it on the save - or if there are any issues, keeping it in the next inevitable restart. It does exactly what it says it will with no fuss or unnecessary content, is easy to use, is very non intrusive and not at all taxing on the system - very well done.

My only thoughts on the mod was it wasn't as big and explosive as I thought it might have been, the cumshot is a lot less visual than I expected (I've used sexlab squirt for a while so had a rough idea what to expect) so maybe the gush effect could be added as well in an update to give a bigger pop at the end. It looks like there could be a ton of other options added as well (mouth/nose only etc), with your imagination being the limit. But this is chump change feedback wise - the mod works exactly as advertised with no negatives :) 

6 hours ago, cmblue said:

So I added this and sexlabutil1 in to an already working and heavily modded save - no issues installing or ctd's caused, which was an expected relief.

Yeah, works perfectly and I'll probably be keeping it on the save - or if there are any issues, keeping it in the next inevitable restart. It does exactly what it says it will with no fuss or unnecessary content, is easy to use, is very non intrusive and not at all taxing on the system - very well done.

My only thoughts on the mod was it wasn't as big and explosive as I thought it might have been, the cumshot is a lot less visual than I expected (I've used sexlab squirt for a while so had a rough idea what to expect) so maybe the gush effect could be added as well in an update to give a bigger pop at the end. It looks like there could be a ton of other options added as well (mouth/nose only etc), with your imagination being the limit. But this is chump change feedback wise - the mod works exactly as advertised with no negatives :) 

Yeahhay! thanks for letting me know :D, my other mod which was the predecessor to this was really tough to get working, lots of unnecessary complications, one of my most wanted features for this one was that it should be easily accessible for all users regardless of their experience, i can provide options like you say but i just doubt that anyone would want a version with idk, only nose for example, it just tends to work better as a package, bigger shoots/loads on the other hand can be arranged, the issue though is that because the original textures i used for the cum itself are the ones from SSR, their pretty low resolution, so the larger the effect is the lower the resolution is gonna be, i could circumvent this by placing several effects near each other in a sort of a cone or trigonal pyramidal geometry and have them all shoot at roughly the same time with possibly different rotation axise's so that you have one shot going straight the other one going sideways and so on and create this illusion t hat their colliding with each other by altering their decay rates'(the parameters for their dispersion and dissipation).

how's that sound :D?

2 hours ago, cantdownload22 said:

Yeahhay! thanks for letting me know :D, my other mod which was the predecessor to this was really tough to get working, lots of unnecessary complications, one of my most wanted features for this one was that it should be easily accessible for all users regardless of their experience, i can provide options like you say but i just doubt that anyone would want a version with idk, only nose for example, it just tends to work better as a package, bigger shoots/loads on the other hand can be arranged, the issue though is that because the original textures i used for the cum itself are the ones from SSR, their pretty low resolution, so the larger the effect is the lower the resolution is gonna be, i could circumvent this by placing several effects near each other in a sort of a cone or trigonal pyramidal geometry and have them all shoot at roughly the same time with possibly different rotation axise's so that you have one shot going straight the other one going sideways and so on and create this illusion t hat their colliding with each other by altering their decay rates'(the parameters for their dispersion and dissipation).

how's that sound :D?

Sounds good - I'd test another build with those features and let you know if you do go through with it. Good reasoning on the rest, I agree keep it simple if the extra isn't worth the payoff!

10 hours ago, bruhfrman said:

SE version please?

i don't have SE myself, so i can't really think of a way to make one since this isn't a standalone mod and would require SE versions of the mods it relies on.

if anyone wants to convert this to SE you are more than welcome, in fact, i'd appreciate it since its out of my hands.

On 9/9/2021 at 1:41 PM, fahrockza said:

Anyone have HDT tongues and ahegao for LE link I found only in SE 

Here you go:

On 9/8/2021 at 5:08 PM, cantdownload22 said:

@Throwaway4Nexus and everyone else:

here is the full mod converted and working with HDT enabled tongues for LE.

do with it as you please.

i'm taking no credit for it, i just converted the hdt meshes from LE to SE and it wasn't difficult at all. it works on all characters and doesn't cause any crash or lag or etc.

*Only Works With HDT-SMP for LE*

HDT enabled Ahegao Tongues LE.rar 4.13 MB · 15 downloads

Edited by cantdownload22

it works well after installation and configuration
but as soon I save and leave the game, I cant load anymore the save because the game CTD.
it crashes the SaveTool too when you try to load the saved game

without your mod I can save and load games normal

SaveTool works too

any help?

Edited by dangu