Dynamic Cumshots - All The Way Through Extreme

11 hours ago, dangu said:

it works well after installation and configuration
but as soon I save and leave the game, I cant load anymore the save because the game CTD.
it crashes the SaveTool too when you try to load the saved game

without your mod I can save and load games normal

SaveTool works too

any help?

how is that even possible? my mod is not a script and not an ESP its just a mesh, that said, the only reason it could possibly cause any issues whatsoever is if you have multiple people who have the effect equipped at the time your saving the game and so the game is crashing due to very heavy load during the loading of the save later,

i would suggest you make 100% sure that not even 1 actor has the effect equipped on them when you save your game, there are 2 effects, one is called SLSQ something something and the other is called leakypussy or some weird sexual shit like that, these are 2 items that equip on characters when the effect is being used but are soppoused to unequip once the sex scenes are finsihed, if they aren't they you have to unequip them from your companions/npc/yourself manually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, wondering just what to put in the SexLabUtil1 MCM under Orgasm?  I have one slot set for a "male" at "100% chance" and "time 10", then "any" for the rest. And the next slot the same but with "Female".  But it still wont work for me, have the Sexlab Squirt Reborn set up at a 100% chance at orgasm as well in it's options.  What should I choose in the SexLabUtil1 MCM under Orgasm to have it work when a male orgasms in a female?  And do I need to make a slot for both a male and female?

Thanks for your time

P.S. Love these random kinds of fun pervy mods!

On 12/20/2021 at 11:17 PM, Lulu78 said:

Hello, wondering just what to put in the SexLabUtil1 MCM under Orgasm?  I have one slot set for a "male" at "100% chance" and "time 10", then "any" for the rest. And the next slot the same but with "Female".  But it still wont work for me, have the Sexlab Squirt Reborn set up at a 100% chance at orgasm as well in it's options.  What should I choose in the SexLabUtil1 MCM under Orgasm to have it work when a male orgasms in a female?  And do I need to make a slot for both a male and female?

Thanks for your time

P.S. Love these random kinds of fun pervy mods!

I'm thinking you haven't "Reloaded" the "Effects" in the MCM of sexlabutil1, if you don't reload the effects after installing my effects, it won't work in-game.

post a screenshot of your sexlabutil1 MCM menu or menus and I'm sure i'll be able to help you out :D.

7 hours ago, cantdownload22 said:

I'm thinking you haven't "Reloaded" the "Effects" in the MCM of sexlabutil1, if you don't reload the effects after installing my effects, it won't work in-game.

post a screenshot of your sexlabutil1 MCM menu or menus and I'm sure i'll be able to help you out :D.

I got it figured out this morning.  Turns out this does not work with SexLab Separate Orgasm.  I had to go into SLSO's MCM and turn the SexLab default end of animation orgasm back on.  Now it works and all is well and messy ahaha.  I do wish there was a way to make it trigger with each extra orgasm before the final end animation.  But still loving the extra spurts of forced out goo from the face at the very end, total game changer. ;)

Thanks a ton for giving us this messy treat!

5 hours ago, Lulu78 said:

I got it figured out this morning.  Turns out this does not work with SexLab Separate Orgasm.  I had to go into SLSO's MCM and turn the SexLab default end of animation orgasm back on.  Now it works and all is well and messy ahaha.  I do wish there was a way to make it trigger with each extra orgasm before the final end animation.  But still loving the extra spurts of forced out goo from the face at the very end, total game changer. ;)

Thanks a ton for giving us this messy treat!

yeah I couldn't figure out a way to make it happen either, if a script champ happens to see this, I'd love their input on how to make it happen, I'd imagine it would have to be a plugin to coordinate between Seperate Orgasm and Sexlabutil1, Something to make Sexlabutil1 recognize the events from Seperate Orgasm.

Glad you're enjoying it :D!

Also noticed you have a conversion of the ahegao face thing.  But might you or anyone know one that does not need SMP?  I've only ever been able to work around HDT-PE all these years.  I tried converting to SMP a couple years ago and long story short, it won I lost ahaha.  And really not even after the tongue any way, just a face animation with open mouth and rolled up eyes.  Or any orgasm face that actually looks like she is orgasming.  Not ever been able to find such a thing out there, and that is odd being how many perverted things are around for it all ahaha.

6 hours ago, Lulu78 said:

Also noticed you have a conversion of the ahegao face thing.  But might you or anyone know one that does not need SMP?  I've only ever been able to work around HDT-PE all these years.  I tried converting to SMP a couple years ago and long story short, it won I lost ahaha.  And really not even after the tongue any way, just a face animation with open mouth and rolled up eyes.  Or any orgasm face that actually looks like she is orgasming.  Not ever been able to find such a thing out there, and that is odd being how many perverted things are around for it all ahaha.

To make SMP work you really only need to install btasqan Easy Hawt HDT SMP Physics 4.2 and put it below(higher priority meaning that this has to be used and not them) the rest of the stuff in your load order and tick its box, it doesn't even have ESP or anything, you just need the SKSE folder of this.

Everything should work without issue but if you can give me what it is that's breaking when you do this Its likely I may be able to tell you exactly what's happening since lets just say I've diagnosed more errors than I've procrastinated, And trust me that's really saying something :D.

If  I had to take a guess before you even give me any information you have a duplicate faulty .dll that came with a mod as faulty data(someone forgot to remove it from the folder of the mod they where uploading) somewhere inside your installation, either the hard data folder or the virtual drive of your mod manager.

If the physics are shooting off all over the place in weird directions, try my installation of the mod i've attached instead, i have some values tweaked to fix that, it might work for you.

Apart from that you might want to try it HDT PE and see how it goes, expressions might still work even if the tongues doesn't, Though i can't tell you as i don't actually remember what the issue was with PE at the time i did the conversion for LE.

btasqan Easy Hawt HDT SMP Physics 4.2XX.rar

On 12/23/2021 at 2:47 AM, cantdownload22 said:

To make SMP work you really only need to install btasqan Easy Hawt HDT SMP Physics 4.2 and put it below(higher priority meaning that this has to be used and not them) the rest of the stuff in your load order and tick its box, it doesn't even have ESP or anything, you just need the SKSE folder of this.

Everything should work without issue but if you can give me what it is that's breaking when you do this Its likely I may be able to tell you exactly what's happening since lets just say I've diagnosed more errors than I've procrastinated, And trust me that's really saying something :D.

If  I had to take a guess before you even give me any information you have a duplicate faulty .dll that came with a mod as faulty data(someone forgot to remove it from the folder of the mod they where uploading) somewhere inside your installation, either the hard data folder or the virtual drive of your mod manager.

If the physics are shooting off all over the place in weird directions, try my installation of the mod i've attached instead, i have some values tweaked to fix that, it might work for you.

Apart from that you might want to try it HDT PE and see how it goes, expressions might still work even if the tongues doesn't, Though i can't tell you as i don't actually remember what the issue was with PE at the time i did the conversion for LE.

btasqan Easy Hawt HDT SMP Physics 4.2XX.rar 3.73 MB · 0 downloads

Oh wow, thank you so much for taking the time to fill me in on all that.  And double thanks for the file to help out, way kind of you and totally appreciated! :)  

The troubles I had were the body being all funky, and all the stuff I was reading about SMP bodies being a bad idea to use for all female bodies in the game. Like better to only use it on you as can put a bunch of stress on things using it on all npc's too.  So with the troubles I had and reading the warnings I gave it up.  Pluss since all my mods are set for the HDT-PE, pretty sure I'd have to wipe everything out and start from scratch again to go SMP.  And since I have a rather stable build I'd rather not risk fudging it up, and not up for taking a week getting it set up from the ground up again lol.  I will hold onto the info and that file ya gave though for down the road.  Again big thanks for that.

I did find out that the Blushed when Aroused mod actually adds a bunch of expressions with it.  And has been a big help animating the face to go along with your messy spunk squirts.  Been having a blast with your dynamic cumshots, lots of messy fun ;) 

On the verge of probably talking to much in this thread, but found something out last time playing.  When this adds the item to your inventory to attach to your characters head, it then leaves it in your inventory.  I had 43 of them in my inventory last night ahaha.  I see the command line for it to add to inventory, but after the unequip line there is nothing to take it back out of inventory.  What might I add there to get it to do that?  

I also notice along with the item "ZazAnimationPack.esm:08026d60", it also tries to add another item "Sexlab mods merge.esp:5a00c4ab".  I know the Zaz item is what attaches to the head to make the goo splashes. But what is the one from the Sexlab mods merge?  I don't seem to have that.

1 hour ago, Lulu78 said:

On the verge of probably talking to much in this thread, but found something out last time playing.  When this adds the item to your inventory to attach to your characters head, it then leaves it in your inventory.  I had 43 of them in my inventory last night ahaha.  I see the command line for it to add to inventory, but after the unequip line there is nothing to take it back out of inventory.  What might I add there to get it to do that?  

I also notice along with the item "ZazAnimationPack.esm:08026d60", it also tries to add another item "Sexlab mods merge.esp:5a00c4ab".  I know the Zaz item is what attaches to the head to make the goo splashes. But what is the one from the Sexlab mods merge?  I don't seem to have that.

Oops, that would be my bad hhh, its supposed to use sexlab squirt reborn's attachments to shoot juice out of the partner's other end for blowjobz but since i had SSR merged i made the call command for the merge instead of the sexlab squirt reborn.esp, so now its won't work that way for virtually anyone except me, didn't relize i'd done that actually.

there isn't anything that can be done about the stuff being left in their inventory because there is no command function to remove stuff from inventory for actors for Sexlabutil1, the equip and unequip commands aren't console commands, they are script commands that adhere to scripts from Sexlabutil1, of which there are limited amount, their not the same as console commands, i know, its confusing :D.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...