Something is making every sex scene end prematurely

In every sexual engagement it seems like the NPC actor's never reach orgasm while mine always does. I have a ton of mods and I can't figure out which one is doing this >.< I'm putting a link to one of my previous posts, it contains a list of all my current mods.

Also, during sex scenes there is a HUD with two bars appearing on the left side of the screen with percentages. I assume that's arousal? And when I left click or right click sexual sounds are made and I lose stamina. No idea what mod is doing that or it's purpose either. XD I got so many mods that just sounded good and have no idea how to use them all.

1 hour ago, Anosaki said:

Also, during sex scenes there is a HUD with two bars appearing on the left side of the screen with percentages

SLSO does this . The purpose of this mod is to regulate the moment of orgasm . When you reset the magika bar, you have "loss of control", probably at the root of the aforementioned problem . The Magika bar must NEVER reach 0 . The correct use of the control allows you to reload the status bars, use it with more moderation

1 hour ago, Anosaki said:

In every sexual engagement it seems like the NPC actor's never reach orgasm while mine always does.

Probably the cause is the above, or, you have something to reconfigure. If, in MCM \ Sexlab setting, you have separate orgasms turned on, turn them off. Keeping it active will cause the animation to stop prematurely

Make sure you have nothing else that can do the same

6 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

SLSO does this . The purpose of this mod is to regulate the moment of orgasm . When you reset the magika bar, you have "loss of control", probably at the root of the aforementioned problem . The Magika bar must NEVER reach 0 . The correct use of the control allows you to reload the status bars, use it with more moderation

Probably the cause is the above, or, you have something to reconfigure. If, in MCM \ Sexlab setting, you have separate orgasms turned on, turn them off. Keeping it active will cause the animation to stop prematurely

Make sure you have nothing else that can do the same

That solved that problem, thank you! I just couldn't identify the mod controlling that.