Looking for free MP3 to WAV converter

Garret76

Garret, you should use sony sound forge for bethseda game sound editing & dialog modding.

It's a powerful tool and you can master it in 3 day to make anything and everything that related to sounds and put your personality and value into it.

But if your're not into audiotory workshop.

Get formatfactory.

Guest Shendar

I'm using AIMP Converter which is part of AIMP3 player. I work with OGG, WAV, MP3, FLAC and WavPack files a lot and it never failed me so far.

If I remember correctly, it requires external MP3 encoder to convert anything to MP3. Both player and MP3 encoder are absolutely free.

Format Factory is a good choice as well. A bit too heavy for my liking but it gets the job done.

Currently I am using Music Maker 12 deluxe by Magix.... but it is more a Studio Software than just a simple converter. Anyway, it has got converting/ exporting options. The quality depends on your soundcard.. for me its 24-bits / 320kb/s

Greez

mp3, wav, ogg, and many other files are supported

Archived