Is there an SE mod that adds cloth physics to vanilla female dresses like farm clothes, merchant clothes, and monk robes?

There seem to be so many mods with short dresses and skirts, but I think it would be sexy if regular full length dresses like farm clothes and monks robes blew up in the wind. Just picture the Dragon Born strolling past sexy farm girls outside Whiterun with their skirts blowing around to show their legs and lack of undergarments.

Does anyone know of any mods that do this for Special Edition? The only mod I can think of is MTM's Tavern Clothes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44245

It's great because it gives you options for full length, short skirt, transparent and non-transparent, and skirts with a split exposing leg, or more modest skirts, and all with physics so they move around when they walk.

If someone could give these sort of options to farm clothes, merchant clothes, and monks robes that would be awesome.

Edited by majormajor
18 minutes ago, majormajor said:

Can I add cloth physics to vanilla clothes just using bodyslide?

If the mod (like the one reported)  contains the files for Bodyslide, yes you can 

Outfit/Body : matter the dress

Preset : Your bodymorph

Active Build morph , make any adjustments to the Sliders, click Build and that's it

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.e7e4c8a04fa957c9ebd4c334a31654cf.jpg

Edited by Lestat1627
44 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

If the mod (like the one reported)  contains the files for Bodyslide, yes you can 

Outfit/Body : matter the dress

Preset : Your bodymorph

Active Build morph , make any adjustments to the Sliders, click Build and that's it

Hide contents

Immagine.jpg.e7e4c8a04fa957c9ebd4c334a31654cf.jpg

Oh, I think there's been a misunderstanding. The link I provided to Tavern Clothes was just an example of a mod that I like because it has cloth physics for a long skirt/dress.

What I'd like is to see if someone can add physics cloth to the vanilla farm dress and robes, similar to the Tavern Clothes mod.

necromancer robes.jpg

69784-0-1444512643.jpg

3 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

I have not experienced this. It's the only one I've found for SE

You could see if there is for LE which, later on it will first be converted for SE

You could still take a look here, maybe you find what you are looking for

Adult Mods

Regular Mods

Remodeled Armor CBBE SE

Thanks a lot Lestat. I found some great stuff in the regular mods link you sent me.

I also found this page listing outfits with physics a while ago. Not many vanilla style outfits with cloth physics though.