majormajor Posted September 5, 2021 Posted September 5, 2021 There seem to be so many mods with short dresses and skirts, but I think it would be sexy if regular full length dresses like farm clothes and monks robes blew up in the wind. Just picture the Dragon Born strolling past sexy farm girls outside Whiterun with their skirts blowing around to show their legs and lack of undergarments. Does anyone know of any mods that do this for Special Edition? The only mod I can think of is MTM's Tavern Clothes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44245 It's great because it gives you options for full length, short skirt, transparent and non-transparent, and skirts with a split exposing leg, or more modest skirts, and all with physics so they move around when they walk. If someone could give these sort of options to farm clothes, merchant clothes, and monks robes that would be awesome.
Dorabella Posted September 5, 2021 Posted September 5, 2021 Since it contains them, just remodel them into Bodyslide
majormajor Posted September 5, 2021 Author Posted September 5, 2021 22 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said: Since it contains them, just remodel them into Bodyslide Can I add cloth physics to vanilla clothes just using bodyslide?
Dorabella Posted September 5, 2021 Posted September 5, 2021 18 minutes ago, majormajor said: Can I add cloth physics to vanilla clothes just using bodyslide? If the mod (like the one reported) contains the files for Bodyslide, yes you can Outfit/Body : matter the dress Preset : Your bodymorph Active Build morph , make any adjustments to the Sliders, click Build and that's it Spoiler
majormajor Posted September 5, 2021 Author Posted September 5, 2021 44 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said: If the mod (like the one reported) contains the files for Bodyslide, yes you can Outfit/Body : matter the dress Preset : Your bodymorph Active Build morph , make any adjustments to the Sliders, click Build and that's it Hide contents Oh, I think there's been a misunderstanding. The link I provided to Tavern Clothes was just an example of a mod that I like because it has cloth physics for a long skirt/dress. What I'd like is to see if someone can add physics cloth to the vanilla farm dress and robes, similar to the Tavern Clothes mod.
majormajor Posted September 5, 2021 Author Posted September 5, 2021 15 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said: UUNP Vanilla Outfits Bodyslides SE Thanks a lot Lestat. But I'm using CBBE 3BA. Also is it actually a cloth physics mod? As in do the skirts move around?
Dorabella Posted September 5, 2021 Posted September 5, 2021 9 hours ago, majormajor said: Also is it actually a cloth physics mod? As in do the skirts move around? I have not experienced this. It's the only one I've found for SE You could see if there is for LE which, later on it will first be converted for SE You could still take a look here, maybe you find what you are looking for Adult Mods Regular Mods Remodeled Armor CBBE SE
majormajor Posted September 6, 2021 Author Posted September 6, 2021 3 hours ago, Lestat1627 said: I have not experienced this. It's the only one I've found for SE You could see if there is for LE which, later on it will first be converted for SE You could still take a look here, maybe you find what you are looking for Adult Mods Regular Mods Remodeled Armor CBBE SE Thanks a lot Lestat. I found some great stuff in the regular mods link you sent me. I also found this page listing outfits with physics a while ago. Not many vanilla style outfits with cloth physics though.
majormajor Posted September 6, 2021 Author Posted September 6, 2021 This Triss dress is exactly what I'm looking for. Really nice cloth physics. Perfect for the College of Winterhold NPCs. Now to find physics dresses for Nord peasants and priestesses.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.