Is there any way to re-convert a house member from a doll into a regular person?

28 minutes ago, JulieWickr said:

I only really converted her because I was curious as to what the process was like. Now it's been quite a nuisance since she can only have sex with whoever bought her. Maybe there's a way around it that I haven't found yet?

If you mean turn someone from a "porcelain doll" into normal human again simply shift+click on the sim, look for the option "porcelain doll", and select "return to human form". 

5 hours ago, JulieWickr said:

Now it's been quite a nuisance since she can only have sex with whoever bought her.

You can also allow her to be with sims outside of the household, by interacting with her and going into the NisaK settings. Sex with outsiders will drain her pink-need though, instead of increasing it.

Edited by TalaAurora
6 hours ago, Ozymandias_77 said:

I did a few times and I didn't experienced any issue. With UI Cheats Extension is supereasy, just a click. Or, if I remember right, it could be used the command "nisa.unslave" as well. 

Thats good to know! I suppose you could also use MCCC to remove it! 

• 10 months later...