I cant load either of my 2 saves in Brinewater Grotto (1 is autosave other is normal save). I click on either one and the game basically instantly just black screens and then CTD's. I get maybe a frame or two of the loading screen.

I also have a weird issue where i cant open either of the 2 brinewater grotto saves in fallrim or in resaver but i can open other saves seemingly fine. Ive attached pictures of the error messages each of those tools gave me in addition to the crash logs from loading both save files im having issues with.

Spoiler

Capture1 fallrim.PNGCapture2 resaver.PNG

Crash_2021_9_2_0-58-34.txt Crash_2021_9_2_1-25-58.txt

Edited by bruh...
add spoiler
2 hours ago, bruh... said:

i cant open either of the 2 brinewater grotto saves in fallrim or in resaver but i can open other saves seemingly fine.

Obviously those two saves are corrupted, as ReSaver says. Delete it and use any other saved game.

The process of saving the game in Skyrim is not 100% secure. Sometimes, one in 100 or 200 times, a save is bad made and causes problems. Don't think that your game and your saves should always work perfectly. Skyrim doesn't work in that way.