DDWardrobe - Nu-Goth Outfit #1 (WIP)

DDWardrobe - Nu-Goth Outfit #1 (WIP)

View File

Description

Nu-goth style outfit based off this reference image.

This is my 2nd work modeled entirely in Blender...also in one day.

Currently only comes with one (1) texture/color variation.

Known Issues

• May need to disable or lower reflections in your ENB settings.
  • Slight clipping issues with some poses around the neck area and with the tanktop sometimes clipping into the sweater under the chest area - going to improve soon.

Feel free to contact me about any other problems you encounter.

I may model a pair of shoes for this sometime later - currently has none...underthings. Also wanna make an alt. version with just the turtleneck and skirt.

Requirements

Other body conversions might come later, or others will do it. Whichever comes first.

Credits

• ShinglesCat for advice/feedback and SC - Female Body.
  • All the amazing mod creators who have inspired me by making their own outfits and armors for Skyrim.
  • The modders on Discord who have personally helped me with my work and about modding in general.
  • My wonderful Patrons for being generous enough to support me, including: Carina and Alex Lang.

Tools Used

• Blender
  • Substance Painter
  • Photoshop
  • 3DSMax
  • Nifskope
  • Outfit Studio

Permissions

• Body(slide) conversions can be shared without asking, so long as I'm always given credit and the original mod is linked.
  • Otherwise, do not re-upload the meshes/textures elsewhere or use them in your own mod without my express permission.
  • Recolors  and retextures are permitted provided that the meshes are not included -  if they have to be, for some reason, contact me.
  • No part of this mod (textures, meshes, etc.) is allowed be paywalled or otherwise sold personally adjusted or otherwise.

---

It's been 200 years lmao. Planning on fleshing this out into a full "DDWardrobe" release, I just need some time. First comes texture/mesh variations, then Bodyslide stuffs, then maybe some shoes.

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Ko-Fi or Patreon.