Are there any good wrestling mods for Sims 4? searching for wrestling animations.

So I've been trying to find some good wrestling mods. 

Wrestling is a bit of a kink of mine. super into it. so I've been trying to look for some good wrestling mods for the sims 4. 

however most things I can find are the "Sim High Wrestling Team Career" and some WWE mod I don't think actually exists because every site I've seen it on looks really sketchy. 

what I'm really looking for is some wrestling animations for wickedwhims maybe even some sex wrestling type action. preferably M/M  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I have a wrestling fetshi too, mor on the FvF and FvM side but i know what you mean.

There are some Whicked Whimis animations that wrestling moves, not many, but you can colect then and make a set of wrestling moves.

Some autors:

Fouyaya have some headsissors and 

Lupobianco have 3 wrestling moves i think

I dont remeber who else have wrestlinglish animations too. 

I also start traying to make my own animations but its very hard.

On 9/7/2021 at 5:51 PM, pastrulin said:

Hey!

I have a wrestling fetshi too, mor on the FvF and FvM side but i know what you mean.

There are some Whicked Whimis animations that wrestling moves, not many, but you can colect then and make a set of wrestling moves.

Some autors:

Fouyaya have some headsissors and 

Lupobianco have 3 wrestling moves i think

I dont remeber who else have wrestlinglish animations too. 

I also start traying to make my own animations but its very hard.

Thankyou very much for these! I really hope to find more! 

• 1 year later...

I am curious how this turned out.  Because I have always been a fan of Japanese Wrestling (they tend to make it look and feel more real, usually with over-the-top flyers, and blood packets), especially when they add the sexual element in "certain videos".

I have been looking around for quite a while, and had to completely REMOVE all my mods and start fresh with a complete installation of Sims 4, because somehow there was duplicate files somewhere causing a constant conflict with Wicked Whims ruining all my game files.

So now I have been inspired by a girl friend to recreate the Japanese-style wrestling in Sims 4 with mods.  But I don't know where to begin, and what actually is working.

• 2 months later...