Daedric Pei/SexyBono style horn pack

Daedric Pei/SexyBono style horn pack

After spending a fair bit of time remaking SexyBonos' daedric pei as a preset with my own twist in mind, I was frustrated to find the horn model is not in his follower pack or anywhere online. So, after a few hours in blender and many attempts later with the creation kit, I created horns that may not be 1:1, but don't look like a party city knockoff costume either.

2 horns are avaliable, the standard pei looking horn, and a broken version I use with my personal preset and decided to include. Both horns can be crafted at a smith for 1 gold.

Credit goes to SexyBono for his Daedric Pei and horn designs. 2 followers in the screenshot are also his creations.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/29/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

You can get the horn nif files from his follower pack here . Should be under meshes/Astaroth horn/ and textures under textures/Astaroth horn/ . You can also get his preset by extracting the facegeom nif file and importing it onto a face in racemenu facesculpt, allthough you still need to play around with the makeup unless you turn the tintmask into a black and white makeup element and apply it in racemenu. The horns you made can be extracted from facegeom nif file found in his latest iteration on twitter

Edited by MarshmeIIo