downloaded but not showing up.

Hi, my game updates automatically when updates are released. since the update for the download of the cottage living the wicked whims options on my sims has not being showing up. i had deleted and re-downloaded the newest version of wicked whims with no changes. when i go on view custom content on game options  'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts'  shows up but does not show in the game, any ideas?

If your game is updated (1.77 or later) and you have an updated version of ww too, i would start by checking a few things. You probably have already checked some of this things, but just in case: 

1- Wicked whims is unzipped, and both the script file and the tuning file are no more than 1 folder deep in the mods folder. 

2- You do not have another copy of wicked whims somewhere inside your mods folder. If so, delete the extra copy, repair the game, delete the localthumbscache file, and try again.

3- If you are using other mods, they are also updated and functional. If outdated, update.

4- If you are using other mods, even when updated, they might be conflicting with ww. Take all your other mods outside your mods folder, repair your game, and try again. If it works now it means another mod is conflicting with ww. Add your mods back one by one, repair your game and delete the localthumbscache file, and try until you find what mod is causing problems. 

If nothing works and you have any lastexception files, please attach one of them here so we can get more information.

Good luck ?

Edited by babuchas