Lovers Chorus - Voice Randomizer

View File

LoversChorus

Small mod that assigns a random Lovers voice to an NPC the first time they engage in sex if they do not already have a voice assigned.

Out of the box this mod will assign with equal chance voice sets 0 through 6 to female NPCs and leave males at voice set 0. Orc females than have an 80% chance to be flat-out assigned voice set 6.

This can be changed by editing the .ini file. Changing the weight value for a given voice set will cause that set to occur more/less often. Any number of racial overrides can be set to have certain races or creature types have their own voice set table.

Requirements:

Lovers w/ PK v91+

OBSE 19+

Version 1.01 Release Notes

Fix: Removed restriction on setting voicesets above 20.

edit:

Tried it out with Spider Daedra, with animation 4001 it uses the sounds, but with animation 236 it remains mute.

That isn't really helpful as there is no animation 4001.  In order for someone to be able to figure out what the issue is you are going to need to upload the kf and ini files for whatever animation you renumbered to 4001.

Nice, I'll have to try it out.

edit:

Tried it out with Spider Daedra, with animation 4001 it uses the sounds, but with animation 236 it remains mute.

4001 being the original animation copied before replacing 236 with MotionNT?

Post the .ini rule you used and link to voiceset, I'll check on it.

4001 being the original animation copied before replacing 236 with MotionNT?   Post the .ini rule you used and link to voiceset, I'll check on it.

It's the animation from Daedra Sutra but I think it's identical to the original animation.

.ini rule:

set xLoversChorusQuest.svDataIni to sv_Construct "7,SpiderDaedra,C,0,100"

setStage xLoversChorusIni 20

Sound files:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5354-female-demonsuccubus-sound-set/

• 3 weeks later...

So this is an issue with most of the MotionNT animations.  What is going on is the animations are flagged to play sounds which prevents Lovers from assigning sounds to them.  Same way that oral animations suppress female moans during sex.  Only way to change it is to edit the animations themselves and have them not be flagged with sound.

On a side note, 1.01 uploaded which allows setting of voicesets > 20.  Didn't even think I had that restriction in there, but it was present in the .ini parsing.  Requires LwPK v96v4 to use voicesets 21-40.

So this is an issue with most of the MotionNT animations.  What is going on is the animations are flagged to play sounds which prevents Lovers from assigning sounds to them.  Same way that oral animations suppress female moans during sex.  Only way to change it is to edit the animations themselves and have them not be flagged with sound.

So in other words one had to do it by themselves because he doesn't allow his NT animations to be uploaded anywhere else?!

Care to take the time to explain what I have to change to enable sound for NT animations?

So in other words one had to do it by themselves because he doesn't allow his NT animations to be uploaded anywhere else?!

Care to take the time to explain what I have to change to enable sound for NT animations?

Dirty and Quick:

You would need to open the animation with nifskope and zero out all sound information in the text key data.

You get to that by opening the kf file and then click on the triangle next to the NiControllerSequence and scroll down to the NiTextKeyExtraData, which you then click on and look in the bottom box (block details) for Text Keys - click the triangle left of it and click the triangle next to each text key and if it says some like: "Sound: zzzNTse"  then clear it out so it is blank.

You will need to do this for all 8 kf files (the 4 found in the creatures folder and the 4 found in the characters folder).  That should allow you to use this plugin.

Cleaner but longer method:

Open each animation in blender and clear the sound text data, then export the animation.  Again you would need to do this for all 8 kf files.  You also have to use nifskope to change cycle_clamp to cycle_loop and change the name to specialidle.  Loading an animation in blender is a 15-30 second deal but exporting can take anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes depending on the length of the animation. 

• 2 months later...

plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\vipcxj_plugin_collection.dll (00000002 obse_vipcxj_plugin_collection 00000003) loaded correctly

patched

loading from C:\Users\Cygarniczka\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\Save 2841 - Belladonna - City Isle, Level 20, Playing Time 127.43.15.obse

Reading mod list from co-save

Loading strings

WARNING: substantial numbers of string variables exist for the following files (may indicate savegame bloat):

HUD Status Bars.esp (695 strings)

LoversChorus.esp (5581 strings)

Nudeshy X.esp (618 strings)

Loading array variables

plugin has data in save file but no handler

DoLoadGameHook: C:\Users\Cygarniczka\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\Save 2841 - Belladonna - City Isle, Level 20, Playing Time 127.43.15.ess

loading from C:\Users\Cygarniczka\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\Save 2841 - Belladonna - City Isle, Level 20, Playing Time 127.43.15.obse

DoSaveGameHook: C:\Users\Cygarniczka\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\Save 2842 - Belladonna - My Imperial City House, Level 20, Playing Time 127.44.52.ess

saving to C:\Users\Cygarniczka\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\Save 2842 - Belladonna - My Imperial City House, Level 20, Playing Time 127.44.52.obse

LoversChorus may cause savebloat. How to set LoversChorus settings so number of voices assigned//saved is limited and clear itself after some time, preferably if there was way to save voice for the player and couple npcs... 

• 4 months later...

This is probably a little obvious, and has probably be suggested already, buuut...

What would go really good with this would be a "Vanilla/Vanilla-sounding Voice Replacer" sound set and ini settings. As an optional addon of course. I know we already have one for the male dremora, but it would be nice for the other 10 races too. (Well... 6, actually. Since Args+Khajiits, Nords+Orcs, and Dunmer+Altmer+Bosmer share voices. Only bretons, imperials, and redguards are unique.) 

Unless someone already knows of such a thing. I know the feature is built into sexout and sexlab has such an addon pack, but I'm not sure if LoverswithPK has one...

• 7 years later...

I felt like playing with this years later and ran into a bug. Although (I'm guessing) these mods are probably no longer maintained actively, I'll post anyway.

I seem to be often getting muted voice sets which appear to have the name "$str0" when checked with the "Sense Sexual Eploits" spell. What would be the apparent reason for this? Might it be because Lovers with PK has no support for voice sets above the number 40? (I had prepped voice sets from ns0 to ns100, with some missing inbetween, and adjusted the LoversChorus.ini accordingly)

Dangit... yeah.  While true that Wappy removed a limitation to this particular mod in 2013 (example of the change to this mod below).....

if iVoiceSet < 0 || iVoiceSet > 9999
        printc "Lovers Chorus: Bad voice_set in weight table entry %z" xLoversChorusQuest.svDataIni
        sv_Destruct xLoversChorusQuest.svDataIni
        let arTmp := ar_Null
        return
    endif

... It does appear that LoversChorus still relies upon the 40 voice maximum within Lovers with PK itself since revision 96v2. Prior to that, revision 92 only upgraded voices to 20... Yikes, you had only 10 voices prior?  Wow. 

The main "xLoversPkrQuestScript" in Lovers.esp creates the multitude of variables for the 40 voices while "xLoversCmnPlayVoice" handles playing based on the recognized ID/TICKET for that character's voice.

Wappy made it possible to have voices higher than 40 if Lovers was later updated.  It's just that Lovers wasn't.

Edited by LongDukDong
1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

The main "xLoversPkrQuestScript" in Lovers.esp creates the multitude of variables for the 40 voices while "xLoversCmnPlayVoice" handles playing based on the recognized ID/TICKET for that character's voice.

Ah, so PkrQuestScript is the script where all the variables are defined. I was trying to tinker with the voice-related scripts in hopes of enabling the thing myself but was having a hard time finding where relevant variables were defined. Thanks for the heads up.

If I manage to up the voice sets to above 40, I'll post the edited esp here for posterity.

11 minutes ago, Fomebs said:

If I manage to up the voice sets to above 40, I'll post the edited esp here for posterity.

In short, it will be a patch for LAPF itself that overwrites the xLoversPkrQuestScript and xLoversCmnPlayVoice scripts to add 'tickets' beyond 40.  Likely, it would need to be one that goes directly after the Lovers.esp where they are defined.

,,,, Oh and the Settings spell. ;)

Edited by LongDukDong

Hmm, I edited all scripts I could find with "ns#" except the one where it tells the game the directory of each voice pack, because I can't find it (and so, while I can set >40 voice packs to characters ingame and see it on the UI, they are muted in sex). Where is this script that defines the directories of each voice pack?

Edit: ooh nvm, I just realized they are defined in the Object Window and not on scripts. I shall get to it.

Edited by Fomebs