Random names bug

Hi everyone,

since cottage ep I have a problem, and even with the lastest update it didn't get fixed.
I've made a custom names list for my townies, but it doesn't seems to have effect anymore, only the original names are used now.
I've try to do it again from scratch but no effect at all.
the files i've edited : sims.sim_spawner  (both tunning and sims data) was working fine before cottage Ep
Is the game using now an other file ?

thanks for the help.

1 hour ago, Vmars said:

Hi everyone,

since cottage ep I have a problem, and even with the lastest update it didn't get fixed.
I've made a custom names list for my townies, but it doesn't seems to have effect anymore, only the original names are used now.
I've try to do it again from scratch but no effect at all.
the files i've edited : sims.sim_spawner  (both tunning and sims data) was working fine before cottage Ep
Is the game using now an other file ?

thanks for the help.

Mods that add more names to the game or change how names are randomized in game need to be updated after the Cottage Living update. I am not sure how the update changed names randomization but it did, and most mods similar to yours needed an update to be functional again. 

2 hours ago, babuchas said:

Mods that add more names to the game or change how names are randomized in game need to be updated after the Cottage Living update. I am not sure how the update changed names randomization but it did, and most mods similar to yours needed an update to be functional again. 

Thank you. it's making me crazy to not being able to find what they changed ...