SlurpSenpai Posted August 27, 2021 Posted August 27, 2021 So I got FNIS to generate all the animations. I have Flowergirls installed as well (Don't know if that could interfere). When the NPC's are "making a move" on one another they just run up to one another and stand there for like 2 seconds then walk away. Also I have noticed that my npc's are doing an animation where they touch themselves for about .5 seconds then stop. I do have idle animations installed but they are not related to SL would those be the issue or am I missing something? [I use Vortex btw]. The mod I use for my Idle is: Sexy idle Animation-Skyrim Special Edition Any help would be amazing (Also very sorry if this is a potential easy fix still very fresh to modding) Current SexLab mods I have installed (all up to date): SexLabFrameworkSE SexLabArousedSSE SexLab SexLife SexLab BJ Sound FX Replacer
Dorabella Posted August 27, 2021 Posted August 27, 2021 2 hours ago, SlurpSenpai said: The mod I use for my Idle is: Sexy idle Animation-Skyrim Special Edition In this regard, I suggest DAR Random Idle. Change the poses at random without always performing the same . I don't know if it exists for SE 2 hours ago, SlurpSenpai said: where they touch themselves for about .5 seconds then stop. You mean they touch each other as if to cover their private parts? . You have active in Sexlab, the waiting animation 2 hours ago, SlurpSenpai said: I do have idle animations This certainly has nothing to do with it 2 hours ago, SlurpSenpai said: on one another they just run up to one another and stand there for like 2 seconds then walk away. You may have something interfering. Could be some setting A list of mods and the FNIS report will help find the problem
SlurpSenpai Posted August 27, 2021 Author Posted August 27, 2021 9 hours ago, Lestat1627 said: You mean they touch each other as if to cover their private parts? . You have active in Sexlab, the waiting animation How exactly would I go about checking what I have active and what isn't? Would it by chance be the MCM menu?
SlurpSenpai Posted August 27, 2021 Author Posted August 27, 2021 10 hours ago, Lestat1627 said: You may have something interfering. Could be some setting A list of mods and the FNIS report will help find the problem So I just ran FNISgenerate and it is showing I have no gender directory for males. (Don't know if this is what you're meaning by FNIS report. I started modding like 5 days ago) I only have 2 patches currently active: Gender Specific Animations Skeleton arm fix Also by saying a list of mods are you wanting me to list off all of my mods or am I looking for a certain list of mods to try? By saying a setting could be interfering are you meaning one I could have changed in the MCM menu? or would I need to look somewhere else?
Dorabella Posted August 27, 2021 Posted August 27, 2021 1 hour ago, SlurpSenpai said: Gender Specific Animations Skeleton arm fix These are sufficient 1 hour ago, SlurpSenpai said: MCM menu? you probably have configurations that interfere with each other 1 hour ago, SlurpSenpai said: Also by saying a list of mods are you wanting me to list off all of my mods or am I looking for a certain list of mods to try? best of all, use LOOT to optimize the load order, then click on the options button at the top right of LOOT, select Copy Load Order and paste it here PS:. Beautiful image of your Avatar 1 hour ago, SlurpSenpai said: So I just ran FNISgenerate and it is showing I have no gender directory for males. The absence of animations for males is probably the absence of specific animations for the male sex . For example . Those in yellow are additional animations (DAR to list any) . If even a single Warning appears in the report, click on Consistence Check to highlight hidden errors Spoiler FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL 27/08/2021 22:58:26 Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Legendary Edition\ (Steam) Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones) Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ... ChAnims:298 CTD:1,8% pOpt:0,5% Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ... ChAnims:145 CTD:0,9% pOpt:0,2% Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ... ChAnims:136 CTD:0,8% pOpt:0,2% Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ... ChAnims:185 CTD:1,2% pOpt:0,3% Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ... ChAnims:1221 CTD:7,1% pOpt:1,6% Reading AyasatoAnims V1.0 ... ChAnims:90 CTD:0,5% pOpt:0,1% Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ... ChAnims:291 CTD:1,8% pOpt:0,4% Reading Babo Human V1.0 ... ChAnims:482 CTD:3,0% pOpt:0,7% Reading BaboAnimation V5 ... ChAnims:63 CTD:0,7% pOpt:0,3% Reading BaboApproachRedux V5 ... ChAnims:3 CTD:0,0% pOpt:0,0% Reading BaboHorribleHarassment V5 ... ChAnims:41 CTD:0,5% pOpt:0,3% Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ... ChAnims:269 CTD:1,6% pOpt:0,4% Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ... ChAnims:150 CTD:0,9% pOpt:0,2% Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ... ChAnims:30 CTD:0,2% pOpt:0,0% Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ... ChAnims:375 CTD:2,3% pOpt:0,6% Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ... ChAnims:212 CTD:1,3% pOpt:0,3% Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ... ChAnims:100 CTD:0,6% pOpt:0,2% Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ... ChAnims:646 CTD:4,0% pOpt:1,0% Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ... ChAnims:182 CTD:1,1% pOpt:0,3% Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ... ChAnims:205 CTD:1,3% pOpt:0,3% Reading Defeat V5 ... ChAnims:48 CTD:0,6% pOpt:0,3% Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... ChAnims:0 CTD:0,0% pOpt:0,0% Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ... ChAnims:0 CTD:0,0% pOpt:0,0% Reading GS_SLAL V1.0 ... ChAnims:262 CTD:2,0% pOpt:0,6% Reading ImmersiveAnimatedLooting V?.? ... ChAnims:13 CTD:0,1% pOpt:0,0% Reading InteractiveGallow V?.? ... ChAnims:4 CTD:0,0% pOpt:0,0% Reading milkypack V1.0 ... ChAnims:20 CTD:0,1% pOpt:0,0% Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ... ChAnims:344 CTD:2,2% pOpt:0,6% Reading NCK30 V1.0 ... ChAnims:216 CTD:1,3% pOpt:0,3% Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ... ChAnims:16 CTD:0,1% pOpt:0,0% Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ... ChAnims:39 CTD:0,2% pOpt:0,0% NOTE: P1FlyingRing uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation) Reading SexLab V1.62 ... ChAnims:1025 CTD:6,5% pOpt:1,7% Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ... ChAnims:5 CTD:0,1% pOpt:0,0% Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... ChAnims:178 CTD:1,2% pOpt:0,3% Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ... ChAnims:23 CTD:0,2% pOpt:0,0% Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... ChAnims:164(164) CTD:2,2% pOpt:0,0% Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ... ChAnims:1665 CTD:7,9% pOpt:0,1% All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files... 28 GENDER modifications for Animations\male 33 GENDER modifications for Animations\female Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164 Create Creature Behaviors ... Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ... Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ... Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ... Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ... Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ... Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ... Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ... Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ... Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ... Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ... Reading Defeat V?.? ... Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ... Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ... Reading BaboHorribleHarassmentCreature V1.0 ... 9146 animations for 37 mods successfully included (character) ChAnims: 9146 CTD:57,2% pOpt:12,1% max: 15977 LC: 14976 (max. 26162) 3389 animations for 14 mods and 45 creatures successfully included. 0 possible consistence issues
SlurpSenpai Posted August 27, 2021 Author Posted August 27, 2021 35 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said: If even a single Warning appears in the report, click on Consistence Check to highlight hidden errors So since the start of using FNIS Generator I have had a warning pop up: FNIS Behavior V7.6 8/27/2021 4:23:31 PM Generator: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam) >>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<< I did what FNIS recommended and moved everything out of the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ I moved everything to my external drive which is the D drive. Even after doing this I still get a warning but animations still work perfectly fine (Well the ones that do work ?) I always do the consistency check and it always says zero so I figure I'm good there? 35 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said: use LOOT to optimize the load order I'm not familiar with LOOT is it different than Vortex Mod Manager or is it just a mod? 35 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said: PS:. Beautiful image of your Avatar Thank you ☺️I like yours as well Spoiler \GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam) >>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<< Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones) Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" Reading APSexIdles V1.0SE ... Reading Dance191001 V.OU812 ... Reading Dance191002 V.OI812 ... Reading Dance191003 V.OI813 ... Reading Dance191004 V.OI814 ... Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ... Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ... Reading SexLab V1.63 ... Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... Reading ShakeIt! V4.3 ... Reading StopDance V.stop ... Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files... No GENDER directory male 2 GENDER modifications for Animations\female Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 19 total groups: 57 added file slots: 332 alternate files: 326 Creature Pack not installed 3358 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character). 1 Warning(s). 0 possible consistence issues
Dorabella Posted August 27, 2021 Posted August 27, 2021 3 minutes ago, SlurpSenpai said: I'm not familiar with LOOT is it different than Vortex Mod Manager or is it just a mod? It's an optimizer, nothing to do with a ModManager The Load Order Optimisation Tool You will almost certainly have to clean up the Masters (ESM) of any duplicates SSEEdit Spoiler 4 minutes ago, SlurpSenpai said: >>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<< The first start of FNIS, you must run it through the path indicated by the Warning, making sure that the patches are active: Gender and Skeleton, + any other requests from the list if you have the relative mod installed See screen for details . you probably need to activate compatibility check Skyrim SSE as well Spoiler 10 minutes ago, SlurpSenpai said: I always do the consistency check and it always says zero Yes, the only one is that Patch Warning, which is probably causing the problem
SlurpSenpai Posted August 27, 2021 Author Posted August 27, 2021 10 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said: The first start of FNIS, you must run it through the path indicated by the Warning, making sure that the patches are active: Gender and Skeleton, + any other requests from the list if you have the relative mod installed So I am copying the folder over to the instructed path and will run it through there. Hopefully that fixes it. If it does not work should I uninstall it and reinstall FNIS?(I feel like that would possibly cause ALOT of potential problems and make me have to redownload like all my mods)
Dorabella Posted August 27, 2021 Posted August 27, 2021 You can just try with the Update FNIS 7.6 XXL. This shouldn't cause any problems If so, you can consult the installation guide Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.0 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH) you have probably missed / missed some fundamental step This is another guide for LE. If you don't use particular physics like SMP, this guide can help you Conglomerate 01 - Installing Skyrim LE, Stability Fixes, Tools The point is that, as far as primary mods are concerned, there is a specific method to install to have as few problems as possible
SlurpSenpai Posted August 27, 2021 Author Posted August 27, 2021 44 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said: You can just try with the Update FNIS 7.6 XXL. This shouldn't cause any problems So I copied and pasted it and the warning went away. Haven't had an instance yet where the NPC's are trying to have sex with one another but one thing I have noticed is the males erection is too highly raised like its basically at the gut is there a way I can make it to where the erection only goes straight out? Also for the waiting animation is it supposed to be a short one or is it supposed to be long? (Ps. You have been so kind to help me out thank you! ❤️)
Dorabella Posted August 27, 2021 Posted August 27, 2021 22 minutes ago, SlurpSenpai said: Also for the waiting animation is it supposed to be a short one or is it supposed to be long? as it is a waiting interlude, you can choose the time you prefer. It would only serve to pass the wait 23 minutes ago, SlurpSenpai said: erection is too highly raised If it occurs during a standard Sexlab animation, just adjust it with the up / down sliders while the animation is running. Of course, the standards of Sexlab do not shine in all respects (timing, synchronization, etc) , some adjustments you may need to make. You can also intervene in MCM \ Sexlab \ Animation Editor, and adjust SOS for each step . This involves an additional workload for you, which also touches you to intervene on this . If, on the other hand, the problem occurs outside the animations, you will probably need to reinstall XPMS (S) E or XPMSE, depending on what you have installed Reinstalling the latter, in many cases, prevents T-Pose
SlurpSenpai Posted August 27, 2021 Author Posted August 27, 2021 Thank you so much for going out of your way to help me on this! You're amazing ❤️
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.