Dialogue sound issues

So, I got a weird bug I have no clue how to fix. So my companions have their voices but then at one point it is gone. I have to jump back to a save that they had it last and it runs fine after that for a little bit. Then it’ll do it again later. I don’t know what is really causing it and never had this issue before. I have been turning mods off and nothing is really showing itself unless I overlooked some mods. If any places to rework or ideas what could be triggering this, that would help a ton.

15 hours ago, SoleSleeper111 said:

So, I got a weird bug I have no clue how to fix. So my companions have their voices but then at one point it is gone. I have to jump back to a save that they had it last and it runs fine after that for a little bit. Then it’ll do it again later. I don’t know what is really causing it and never had this issue before. I have been turning mods off and nothing is really showing itself unless I overlooked some mods. If any places to rework or ideas what could be triggering this, that would help a ton.

Haven't ever encountered this in playing/modding FO4 for years. Try changing your audio options into Stereo it might be that common audio bug lingering around google for years now. You could also try fiddling around your speaker settings, see if you can fix this by doing that and experimenting settings related to Input/Output audio.

1 hour ago, trstngllrdo said:

Haven't ever encountered this in playing/modding FO4 for years. Try changing your audio options into Stereo it might be that common audio bug lingering around google for years now. You could also try fiddling around your speaker settings, see if you can fix this by doing that and experimenting settings related to Input/Output audio.

First thing I test and it wasn’t. It’s a very odd glitch. I am unsure at this point, hence why I came here. It’s only happens to some companions and it happens randomly. I say randomly because I haven’t really seen much of a pattern. Closest thing I can’t confirm is when I load in and out of buildings but even then, I’m not sure because their voices don’t comeback when I restart the game.