Messagebox [ Feed | Feed | Pickpocket ] for vampires - how to fix?

When I feed on sleeping vicitims with my vampire pc I get a messagebox with has redundant feed options (2 x the word 'Feed' as option).

When I check with SSEEdit loading all vampire stuff I don't have conflicts (or cannot find them). I tried loading 'Scion' even after the Bashed Patch. I had this with different vampre mod combinatons but never found out what is causing this and it is driving me crazy. Normally it is relatively easy to make a patch with SSEEdit when I found a starting point. As I am using Wyre Bash to make a bashed patch I have the feeling I might have to do something special here. Wyre Bash is my weak spot regarding modding. I just rebuild the Bashed Patch. Can somebody pleayse give me a hint where to start?

if you have a vamp mod installed like sacrosanct, the you got more feed options.

The default sacro is called feed, the other one is the vanilla feed, which does not count on sacro point increase.

This is an example, why 2 feed options.

42 minutes ago, T-lam said:

if you have a vamp mod installed like sacrosanct, the you got more feed options.

The default sacro is called feed, the other one is the vanilla feed, which does not count on sacro point increase.

This is an example, why 2 feed options.

Normally I don't have this with Sacroscant, Sacrilege or Better Vampires. Some mods like (i think) 'Curse of the Vampire' have their own feeding mechanics. For these cases it's true though.

Edit: Cleaned it and tried it again with Sacrilege. Get only one feeding option here. Seems that Scion really is using his own mechanics as well. I will go with Sacrilege then. Thx for the help T-lam.

CLOSED

Edited by RogueMage
New Info and CLOSED